- Opening/closing trailers doors
- Coupling/uncoupling Trailers
* Better Company Management
- You could dispatch drivers
* More animation in Truck Cab
- When you have a manual Transmission. Gear stick moves
- Walk in cab to utilize bed.
Licensing for Brand Trailers like Wabash...etc
And Sliding Tandems /// Strapping Flatbed cargo.
( You guys already have the driving covered from Point A to B)

These features are more gameplay options
Because playing ATS/ ETS 2 (Vanilla) without mods can get a little less thrilling.
Thank you All content creators..
samuel87

Re: Future Update Wishlist

#2 Post by samuel87 » 25 Nov 2021 22:48

San Jose in ATS

Reconstruction London.
nater6540

#3 Post by nater6540 » 01 Dec 2021 21:39

Agricultural inspection stations at each state border, not just in California, because they’re basically everywhere in real life.
Last edited by nater6540 on 13 Dec 2021 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
flight50

#4 Post by flight50 » 03 Dec 2021 05:11

^No they are not. The Ag stations are only in California. If I recall, Florida as well but no other state. Ag station is not the same as weigh station, inspection station, port of entry nor travel station.
nater6540

#5 Post by nater6540 » 16 Dec 2021 20:09

I’m pretty sure that’s incorrect, they’re at every state border because every one of the lower 48 states might have a problem with their fruits and vegetables shipped in from elsewhere having bugs on them. I’ve been through the one at the California/Nevada border several times returning from a trip to Las Vegas, and I’ve seen one at the California/Arizona border while returning from a camping trip up in Lake Havasu.
xXCARL1992Xx

#6 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 16 Dec 2021 20:16

i can only find them for California and Florida, non of the other states show any such inspection station on their boarders
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
rocknrollDaVE
Beta tester

#7 Post by rocknrollDaVE » 17 Dec 2021 03:53

nater6540 wrote: 16 Dec 2021 20:09 I’m pretty sure that’s incorrect, they’re at every state border because every one of the lower 48 states might have a problem with their fruits and vegetables shipped in from elsewhere having bugs on them. I’ve been through the one at the California/Nevada border several times returning from a trip to Las Vegas, and I’ve seen one at the California/Arizona border while returning from a camping trip up in Lake Havasu.
as a trucker IRL, only California has ag stations for all vehicles. the ones in Florida are truck only, they don't stop cars. no other state has ag checkpoints (maybe Texas, but they are never open)
I'm on a mission to ensure the city of Pittsburgh is accurately represented in ATS.
◇ Link to World of Trucks profile below ◇

[ external image ]
VTXcnME

#8 Post by VTXcnME » 21 Dec 2021 16:33

California/Florida/and Hawaii. The only states in the US that have mandatory AG inspections. And we can't drive to HI, so.....

Walk around would be huge and would add MANY down the road possibilities that you've mentioned. Easily something that could be incrementally added. We already have the free fly camera, it's not that different.

"Home" Garage being a larger depot station would be nice. Having the ability to repair your own equipment at your owned garage would be nice (as the in game graphics show all the tools and parts in the bays).

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”