1. Yes
77%
2. No
23%

Total votes: 13

trainguy_gaming

Thunder And Cloud Sliders In As An Option

#1 Post by trainguy_gaming » 07 Dec 2021 03:38

Yes I know, I already made a thread about this topic, but I wanted to create a poll. I think SCS should add a thunder slider and a cloud slider as an option right either below or above the rain probability slider, the reason why I think this is because first of all if we get an option for a cloud slider, we would be able to control if we want a clear, hazy clouds, partly cloudy, mostly cloudy or a completely cloudy day without it raining, the best part of this feature will be the clouds will not appear the wind will have to bring the clouds. And secondly, for the thunder slider, it would be nice to choose if we want thunder when it's raining or if we don't want thunder when it's raining. It would be realistic if SCS implemented this feature because IRL (in real life) it can be cloudy and not rain, and when it rains, there's not always thunder. Let me know what you guys think. :)
Last edited by trainguy_gaming on 30 Nov 2023 00:36, edited 2 times in total.
shimsham

Re: Thunder And Cloud Sliders In As An Option

#2 Post by shimsham » 13 Dec 2021 03:59

I'd love a cloud slider because I find the sky for me is too clear far too often. Simply isn't realistic and the game looks better when there are clouds, even if they are very faint. I also think the real life sky looks better with some clouds as well.
trainguy_gaming

#3 Post by trainguy_gaming » 30 Nov 2023 00:36

SCS please add a thunder slider so people could have thunder if they want thunder and depending upon how much you want thunder, they could adjust it to their liking. There's a slider for rain so I don't think it is that hard to add one for thunder
flight50

#4 Post by flight50 » 09 Dec 2023 15:25

Not a bad idea and I understand the flexibility. But anything programming related as far as options is wayyyyyyyyyyy more complex than we think. It might seems easy enough for us but its pretty complex for SCS. Lets say we got a slider and it has like 5-6 options. That 5-6 options that we see means SCS probably has to do 50-60 scenarios to get the flexibility to accommodate all slider positions. There is always a multiplier to add in when it comes to options.

I can't say I'm against the slider, but I will say, be aware of what a programmer is asked to do. Perhaps it can come down the line after we get some of the top 20-30 most requested items. But prioritizing it now, probably not the best interest of SCS.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”