Feature Wishlists & Suggestions for ATSimulator

miloguy

Re: Feature Wishlists & Suggestions for ATSimulator

#591 Post by miloguy » 31 Aug 2016 12:59

can we please sleep any where ? maybe make small rest stops for trucks like they have in australia
Life is a highway and I wanna drive it all night long!
Centrino2

#592 Post by Centrino2 » 31 Aug 2016 19:56

The only way that will be realstic is if after you rest in an unauthorized area, you would have a chance to receive a fine, and that chance would depend on how heavily travelled that road is.
DJSpeedy

Driving/reset hours need adjusted

#593 Post by DJSpeedy » 07 Sep 2016 03:59

The way it is currently is not very realistic.

It let's you drive for up to 14 hours and rest 8 hours. This isn't within the current FMCSA HOS regulations..

This should be an easy adjustment to make, no?
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $211 ($57 with sales)
  • Games owned: 18
  • Games not played: 3 (17%)
  • Hours on record: 1,179.8h
angrybirdseller

#594 Post by angrybirdseller » 22 Sep 2016 16:57

8-) Parrot or owl for hood ornament for ATS. Bring back xmas like ETS 2 last year
Thunder Shock

#595 Post by Thunder Shock » 27 Sep 2016 16:07

(1): I would like to see the ( " in-dash display " ) A.k.A the GPS show more then just the route and the speed limit.

I get tired of hitting F5, F6, F7, & F8 keys to check things. ( constantly )

(2): It would be nice if the dash display would show you the speed limit in the top ( left corner ). Instead of the middle left side.

(3): Then it would be nice if things like the little icon indicators. ( truck / a.k.a damage indicator ) , the gas pump, & the bed. Could go down the right side of the screen.

(4): Then your ( delivery time ) & ( rest time ) could be along the top of the screen. With the ( delivery destination ) across the bottom of the screen.

That way you can see the most basic important stuff at a glance with out having to hit the F5, F6, F7, & F8 keys When you want to keep tabs on the basic truck info.

It would keep that large unsightly window off the screen for the most part, and would limit how often it would be showing up for only update information. Like sleep, speeding tickets, weigh station infractions, buying fuel, & short notice messages like discovery points.

In which case the over all size of said window could then be reduced.

Mind you it does not mean the F5 - F8 functions have to be removed from the game. It would be nice for them to remain in the game for those who do not see well.

Respectfully:

Thunder Shock
Bandit & The Snowman

#596 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 27 Sep 2016 16:33

Just have a look at Hemil's Route Advisor Mod Collection. It gives everyone a way to customize the route advisor to their very specific taste.
Thunder Shock

#597 Post by Thunder Shock » 28 Sep 2016 15:08

Thanks
Revlineshooter

Re: Feature Wishlists & Suggestions for ATSimu

#598 Post by Revlineshooter » 01 Nov 2016 21:27

This is my 1st post..

This subject mIght not have been done to death I haven't got the time to do 60+ page read..

Trailer articulation is there likely going to be any development in this area, I see articulation in other games when it comes to heavy haulage yet in this game it isn't available.. why is that????

I'm in Australia looking at the trailers used in trucking here.

Why do we not have the capacity of road trains within the 40 foot class of trailer here we commonly run 3 tri axle trailers and dual and Tri axle dollies/dogs or whatever they are called within North America and Europe..

Expander trailers and dollies not sure what their technical name is though the feature is where the trailer expands width ways with hydrodrollically

Steering trailer: as name applies where you have the capacity to steer the trailer around tight bends and switch backs where you have long trailer lengths..

Whether you play multiplayer or in single player you should have the capacity to have pilots doing the jobs they were intended for no matter what country you play a truck driving simulator in the reality you should endeavour to comply with the legal road rules, yes this is a game though if you are going to emulate real life equivelant experience with this game you should emulate it where you are dotting the I's and t's, having unrealistic mechanics on trailers and pilot vehicles created bigger issues..

From what I have seen on YouTube I have come to the conclusion that you may end having rewrite the game if you want to make the game more realistic to what is available within the real world may be take a leaf out of the farnming sim community in terms of multiple trailer mechanics

May be have a solution where you can create your own road train hook ups

Whilst I can not see this happening with the likes of 48-60 foot trailers due to physical turning radius, I can see road train options within the 20-40 foot class of trailer..

I do realise that for many years that 40 footers are a bygone era within North America though if there was going to be support for b doubles/triples and road trains and weight bearing style trailers there needs to be the articulation mechanics support for it all and it is lacking for this option..

May be a development option where you retire the current generation of games for a development of a world wide trucking sim where you can play in uk /Ireland /Europe North/central/south America, Oceania, Asia and Africa

I might also suggest having a input system where you have a automatic settings parameter where you input you height and weight so the seat position within the truck is callibrated to your actual height..

Though I do recommend trying to fix the multiple trailer mechanics as it is a need..
Originaluser

#599 Post by Originaluser » 18 Nov 2016 01:06

Can we get a traffic increase / decrease slider in the options menu? Those with beefy PC's would like added traffic to make it a bit more realistic. Current traffic volume is unrealistic and boring.
angrybirdseller

#600 Post by angrybirdseller » 06 Dec 2016 14:31

Utah DLC- add Fillmore and Delta have seeds company farm in each town along with chemron gas station with houses, but this is Mormon land so need LDS church in each town in Utah. In addition, add these chruchs in Nevada towns like Jackpot, Elko, Las Vegas, Pioche.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”