Alaskan Truck Simulator

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Alaskan Truck Simulator

#21 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 02 Dec 2018 14:44

looks good ? problems with you eye ?

the game looks awful, and even published by StayAway (PlayWay) so even more a reason to "Stay Away" from it :lol:
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
jaws

#22 Post by jaws » 09 Dec 2018 06:44

@flight50, why quote me? Maybe i need to repeat myself for you to read it?
First, it's not a real truck sim, it's a survival game and could never be a "competitor" to ETS2/ATS.
Why? Cause there are Loads of people that Hate survival games!
There is 0% to discuss about it and i wont reply another time.
8-) I am Always on latest patch.
Forum TUT! SCS Support->-> support@scssoft.com
I dont use mods....(Or maybe i will soon again..)
TwinShadow

#24 Post by TwinShadow » 16 Sep 2019 14:00

Still doesn't look like an appealing game. lol... Some of the models at the beginning seem like fine CG work, for 2010 standards. XD I mean, it looks kinda low budget to me, but then again, the publisher is PlayWay, so honestly, I don't really have any real hope for the game.
LPS

#25 Post by LPS » 12 Jul 2020 12:16

More news on game being posted.

Latest news showing I think, first ever truck simulator from these new releases allowing to interact with the truck.
akima

#26 Post by akima » 13 Jul 2020 17:03

I'm excited about it. My only hope is that they allow the player to dial down the survival stuff. If the non-trucking elements are just fun little things you could do, I'd like that. If they are a constant pressure to actually "survive" then I'm out.
GT182

#27 Post by GT182 » 19 Sep 2020 23:23

I wouldn't play it even if it was given to me. Doesn't look like it will hurt SCS, unless they come up with something SCS hasn't thought of. One question. Does Alaska have highways like shown in the video of a narrow trail with a drop off into nothingness? If there is, they're nothing like what was in the 2 videos. I'd expect something like "Ice Road Truckers". That's more believable than what I saw in the Alaskan Truck Simulator's videos. That road looked like it was from the Andes Mountains, or in India and/or Pakistan. I must admit tho that their graphics as pretty darned good and realistic. That said I still wouldn't buy it.

On the other hand it looks like they have flat tires and need to do maintenance. I've run over 1400 loads with 2 profiles in ATS and not had a flat tire, done an oil change, or any other bit maintenance on any truck I've driven. To me it hurts the immersion of a so-called, as the title states it is, "simulation". Other than that , ATS has come a long ways since I started playing it. I'm glad I fought for the air hoses and electrical cord from the truck it the trailer. A few said it couldn't be done, but SCS found a way. :D
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
Polarlicht

#28 Post by Polarlicht » 24 Jul 2021 21:41

Gonna bump this thread here bcuz i can :P . Yes it's a StayAway game but in the current screenshots the scenery doen't look bad. I hope it's got a big map with all the backroads.
I might give it a try. Huge Alaska fan myself. And god knows when SCS will reach Alaska, if ever...
It kina reminds me on Rig'n'Roll which was awful, but had a cool story and things to do, kinda liked it...
azumukupoe

#29 Post by azumukupoe » 27 Aug 2021 01:45

gameplay reveal trailer dropped today
looks interesting
GT182

#30 Post by GT182 » 27 Aug 2021 19:18

I just found another American Truck Simulator in the Microsoft Gaming online store for Free. It's American Truck Simulator 2016. And it's nothing like our ATS.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=am ... &FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=am ... ORM=VDQVAP

They're even using SCS ATS videos to advertise it.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”