Flight50's DLC Giveaway

flight50

Flight50's DLC Giveaway

#1 Post by flight50 » 11 Nov 2020 12:13

I've mentioned before over in the Colorado discussion thread that I am planning something for the community. Its not much, but its away to give back a little to show my appreciate and hard work the devs are putting in. Details below.

Over the years, I have enjoyed the many conversations, the numerous thoughts and ideas that are tossed around on this forum. This site has become a great stress reliever for me many times to escape reality both good and bad. We all want more from the devs but there is only so many of them and so many of us. Downside of having a pretty good product I suppose. Its a good thing to know your content is highly desired and that people always want more.

Well, something I've been wanting to try is a dlc giveaway in which I am funding myself. This is not associated with SCS at all. I will be purchasing 3 copies of Colorado for 3 individuals. There are terms and conditions of course for those that want to apply. See pic below for requirements. If not interested, no worries. For those that wish to participate, a link to my Discord chat will be provided 24hrs prior to the entry time chosen for the giveaway. That time is November 14th from 11am-11:10am CT/6:00-6:10CET. Basically when SCS streams except on a Saturday. This Discord chat is only meant for entries for this giveaway. Post that are not entries for the Giveaway will be removed.

I will update this post with the link Discord invite on Friday November 13th. This forum is not to be used for this giveaway. Do not post entries here please. Entries must be on Discord as there are rule violations here.

edit - Discord Invite https://discord.gg/srEKjQyD

[ external image ]
Last edited by flight50 on 13 Nov 2020 17:01, edited 2 times in total.
plykkegaard

Re: Flight50's DLC Giveaway

#2 Post by plykkegaard » 11 Nov 2020 12:16

Oh way too cool :o :shock: 8-)
I am good though, thanks

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
SirVirgoTheMess

#3 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 11 Nov 2020 12:21

It's really nice of you @flight50.But i will let someone else win the DLC and buy it myself.
Thank you anyway :)
FrancescoMasci

#4 Post by FrancescoMasci » 11 Nov 2020 14:03

That's a very good initiative, kudos to you!
I've been saving for this so I will let others in more need than me to participate in the givaway, but thaks for being so positive for the community :)
fisherjb

#5 Post by fisherjb » 11 Nov 2020 15:24

This is set up very intelligent, kudos for that. Luckilly I don't have money issues, so I will support scs myself for their hard work 😀
Grand Canyon Rebuild: viewtopic.php?f=194&t=281638

Promods developer of:

- Elbasan :flag_al:
- E-871 :flag_bg: :flag_mk:
- Abbotsford :flag_ca:
- A10 :flag_at:
TwinShadow

#6 Post by TwinShadow » 11 Nov 2020 16:59

Well, good luck to anyone who enters, I left the discord for a reason lol. I'll end up buying the DLC myself anyway tomorrow, so I'm not going to worry too much about it.
Gootho717

#7 Post by Gootho717 » 11 Nov 2020 17:29

Awesome @flight50 for doing this, it goes to show that this is the #bestcommunityever indeed.

Its great to have such awesome games and be part of a community were you ask questions, learn, and bounce ideas of one another.

I will also sit this one out and let others in on this; good luck to the contestants!
[ external image ]
Gootho Transportation - My WoTr Profile
JohnMc19

#8 Post by JohnMc19 » 11 Nov 2020 19:02

I really like this idea would love to do something similar myself at some point.
flight50

#9 Post by flight50 » 11 Nov 2020 19:59

Yeah, I know a lot of people may love the game but may not be able to afford dlc's all the time. If you show you support the game and play, I'll chip in to help you. I do well enough to be able to extend the favor to others that get the same enjoyment out of ATS as I. Not to mention, I'd really love to see the ATS support rise considerable. ETS2 has a massive fan base but ATS is not quite there yet, lol. The daily player average is a little low to my liking as I think it deserves more credit. But with ProMods Canada coming at some point, it would be nice to get more people supporting the devs and I think that is when more people come on board too. If I can help buy a few extra copies to support the devs to people that I know will use it, that is rewarding for me. ATS is still scratching the surface on potential right now as there is a lonnnng way to go. But each new dlc whether its a map or another type of add on like a truck or trailer pack, that creates more and more interest for the game. I'll stand behind all 100%.

By the time Texas arrives, the doors should be wide open for ATS. Texas could be the one state that many people have been waiting on to jump into ATS. Between Texas, more trucks and ProMods, some people just need that little incentive to jump on the bandwagon. SCS has proven that they have invested in developing ATS is to a platform. So why not support their efforts. The mod community for ATS is getting stronger and strong each year.
zippe

#10 Post by zippe » 11 Nov 2020 20:35

Very, very nice gesture flight50👏👏
You not only have a large amount of posts, but also a big heart :)
Especially in these times there are maybe some ATS fans who have to look at every dollar :(
You support the devs and certainly give some great joy with your give away :)

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”