Trucks, some random roadrunning freight trains and a dude with bad luck

Centrino2

Re: Finally the CatalIST arrives & Tow truck is part police car

#31 Post by Centrino2 » 06 Sep 2017 07:38

hmmmm..... [resisting temptation to make twitter rage group for fun].

Went on a little road trip to Boston... tried to capture this truck on the road as well as the new FreightStar... but still learning some tricks to my camera that I had for awhile and I was in a car that was moving along and the trucks going the opposite direction. And other times I wasn't paying much attention and wasn't ready when I saw it and other times a damn car got in the way... really wish I had an EMP now.... so missed every chance to get it on a nice big picture in action.

Although I did see a lotta JB Hunt Prostars heading north hauling very identical trailers, seemingly something that JB trucks usually don't pull, and unmarked. JB Hunt must've got a big contract or something.

Very soon y'all will get a massive American truck photo upload (since no one else seems to be doing it)..... after I filter out some bad shots and whenever I'm done being lazy.
Centrino2

Not sure if this guy just has bad luck

#32 Post by Centrino2 » 08 Feb 2018 06:43

Guy made $16G, lost $10G. Possibly in just fines. I'm not sure if he just has bad luck or just works for a lousy company who chooses even worse people to work for...

I imagine oil tankers, heavy haulers, and special transport make way more.

After looking at this video... not sure about wanting to drive for real (although I would really like to drive the trucks themselves like in the game).
Centrino2

Re: Yes, Freight Trains do use city streets

#33 Post by Centrino2 » 11 Feb 2018 09:00

Yeah, nowhere near a street but... then again I don't think ya want to be too close to this thing when its working:

Centrino2

Re: Reviews of actual trucks currently available in ATS (sorta)

#34 Post by Centrino2 » 16 Feb 2018 17:39

More in depth look of the 579 cabin... language advisory dude cuss like a pirate.
Centrino2

Re: Finally the CatalIST arrives & Tow truck is part police car

#35 Post by Centrino2 » 17 Feb 2018 07:27

Well, finally found some more info on the CatalIST
Convoy of Peterbilts.... lotsa Petties:
TruckSimChris

Re: 2018 New Cascadia

#36 Post by TruckSimChris » 23 Mar 2018 03:55

I've seen a couple show up at my workplace. It's nothing more than a facelift (just a new hood and bumper). We get a bunch of Freightliners coming through so I get a good opportunity to compare the two up close. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of it. I didn't like the previous one either. Just my opinion.

Return to “Real world”