Hakan's Screenshots

Hakan

Hakan's Screenshots (ATS)

#161 Post by Hakan » 03 Dec 2020 16:02

So let's continue where we was last left, i forgot what it was about.. i think we was about 3 Kenworth COE's we bought
recently from a local old Trucks Collector who finds old trucks left behind around the country and then it restores..
there was 3 Kenworths for sale in Roswell (NM) the one is the blue Kenworth i showed you on previously post
Here is the other one and another huge Kenworth with big engine.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and this is the other Kenworth with huge cabine all three are lovely colorfull but after we bought them it
could take our livery. This Kenworth wil Deliver a big Combine harvester to a farm in Colorado. some viewing:
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

so it's heading to a farm outside Roswell Limits to pickup the sold combine.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

almost there, the white mudflaps makes this truck realy an austrialian look
[ external image ]

the combine is being loaded on the lowbed next day.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

as locking everything and secured the Cargo it's almost ready to hit the road to Colorado.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

It's time to roll, the cargo is quite much LBs i'm stil not used with miles and the lbs ..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Crusing down on the CanAm Highway nr25 to the Colorado border Direction Raton (New Mexico)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

pretty dark..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

so after a long ride decided to take a stop after passing to Colorado Border.
[ external image ]

taking a sleep now, next day is planned to be at the Farm.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the Lowbed is dropped of so people can take the combine easily whilist the People at the Farm near Burlington were
very friendly and letted me to take a rest at the farm. i really recommend you to deliver anything to there very friendly people!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

after drove back to Roswell to drop the Kenworth took a flight to California to take this Freightliner to Steamboat Springs
to the Popular Forest company again, to transport Woodchips out of the FIrm.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

That's pretty enough!
[ external image ]

starting the old badass!
[ external image ]

and making dust
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

about 10 Transports done it was time to return back to California because i was about to take flight back to Europe.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

so i heared my flight to europe from Los Angeles was canceled due the COVID-19 Reasons, so i have to stay in the USA for a while..
whilist took one of our newest Western Star and loaded up with Air Cargo Stuff and went to Denver Airport (CO) whilist unloading
in a Air Plane we don't do it everyday :D
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

after this Business was about to leave USA, but as my flight is cancelled i had to stay longer..
and also heared that Freightliner Cascadia was arrived so i decided to stay longer to try them out!
[ external image ]

went in day of 3 i had to search on the map for the Freightliner Dealer, and i struggled a lot because
here arent so many dealers i could find only in Oxnard, California, let me show from my camera the Cascadias!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Our Trailers also got a lick of update on the Livery, some more white on the livery.
[ external image ]

several Cascadias were rent for a test ride.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

also some new trailer types are bought.
[ external image ]

two Daycabs moving out to city limits
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

also we have bought a pack of Flatbeds with Tarpaulin on it.
[ external image ]

Another Cascadia in Steamboat Springs (CO) the popular forest
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

as i know that's a Chipvan trailer also new in our fleet
[ external image ]

As for the latest, a Brand New Kenworth W990 fresh out of factory, also from the service for our livery.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

It's about to hit on the road for his first trip, i think i'l stay a while until we buy Cascadias for Celik. thats it for now!
[ external image ]
DAFmanXFE6

Re: Hakan's Screenshots (ATS)

#162 Post by DAFmanXFE6 » 03 Dec 2020 18:50

Great story and excellent photos :)
[ external image ][ external image ]

When in doubt... Ask m1keY!
Hakan

#163 Post by Hakan » 03 Dec 2020 19:01

@DAFmanXFE6 Thank You!
Hakan

#164 Post by Hakan » 16 Dec 2020 15:29

It's delayed a bit, so slowly we are coming to th end of 2020, wasn't great year as 2019 but hopefully would be "maybe" better next year, anyway i'm stil stuck in America,
want to go back europe for some trips before the year ends, so lets continue where we was last, we had about a KW W990 bought brand new, the 3 Kenworth COE's are also
repainted, that one of them would be nice if i keeped their colorful paintjob but was stuck inbetween to it.

[ external image ]

All the Liveries got a Update, with better information, and all of them
got white roof. This Mack anthem was leaving Las Vegas as i remember..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Our Peterbilt 567, one of the 4 567's we are owning, this one was working in Idaho for Fuel Transport,
or Food Stuff Can't remember it right now, here a several shoots of the driver back there in Idaho.
[ external image ]

He's driving with this Tremcar Tanker, fits nicely to it.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

now the driver is going to fil her up and start work.
[ external image ]

One of our Early Trucks in the American Fleet, a Volvo VNL in Oregon driving to Washington State.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And this classic one is also driving around in Washington, for about a few fridge rides he's about to turn back to California.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the last trips are done, now the driver taking a good rest out.
[ external image ]

and a Heavy Transportation is beeing Finished and this Lowboy taking also a sleep, that's it for now, next post wil come soon.
[ external image ]
soro

#165 Post by soro » 17 Dec 2020 08:44

Great pictures Hakan!
Hakan

#166 Post by Hakan » 23 Dec 2020 18:17

@soro Thanks mate!
Hakan

#167 Post by Hakan » 17 Jan 2021 00:37

Okay, so the Demo Cascadia's were brought back to local Dealer in Oxnard, CA
And we have Aquisted 10 Freightliner Cascadia Trucks in our fleet with all cabin Variants
pretty happy with that, and also proudly waiting for Western Star 49x sleeper variants!

The Inside of the biggest Cascadia, the driver put his stuff into already out of an rented Truck.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and the first Preview of the 10th Cascadia in our livery
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Pretty Cool Looking Truck, specialy when it got a beatiful livery!
[ external image ]

Now our driver wil take it for his first ride! also i think scs has done new feature with
Implementing Blinker into DRL Lights guess is new feature i think never saw it before
[ external image ]

first to refuel weird that the truck had just half ful tanks when
it was brought out from factory, to paint livery and decalling company, and then to Eugene in Oregon.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Driving around the city to get on the main highroad
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Driving on the Highway the truck is very comfortable, and realy great feeling while driving
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

after he took his cargo at afternoon he"l do his first trip at night, so as i remember hes loaded to California as i remember
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

After finish the work, the truck takes his first time resting time, with another Cascadia on side.
[ external image ]

the next day went into another Cascadia this must be the third or 4th Freightliner
in Fleet with 48r sleeper i guess? this one moves Containers around in Oregon to California in and out
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Another day another Container transported to Port.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And here is the first Cascadia of the fleet which is the daycab
seen somewhere in Oregon whilist works with flatbeds around the state
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Back to New Mexico
We'l we had Freightliner already few months, but not the current ones, we had already Classic Restored ones in our fleet,
here's one Iconic looking Freightliner FLC daycab with full Deflector kit on it i guess is somewhere from 1983 or something
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

i went outside Roswell City limits to the farm (where i transported a combine with a K100E to Burlington (CO)) to take a trailer
that is also a classic one, it's a SuperVan now going around the city and going to Albuquerque to deliver the cargo
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

so that work is done the Beige Red themed wil continue to another city. i went to Las Cruces for
another one which is newer than that one i guess must be around 1986 or 1987 because of the newer hood.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

driving out the warehouse to drive to Phoenix Freight company in Arizona, to deliver the chilled goods
[ external image ]

In Action
[ external image ]

already on the main highway to Arizona
[ external image ]

hehe sometimes blushing some smoke on the pipes 8-)
[ external image ]

Anyone remember this one right? the Red yellow and black white Paintjob themed Kenworth, before:
[ external image ]

and after:
[ external image ]

the kenworth is stil same + the Lowboy too they are just repainted, sad that we had to do that because it was
super matching combo.. here he's delivering a Dozer to Vitas Power, i don't know why they need this dozer to a
plant like factory for Windmills . and now waiting for the dozer to be loaded in Pueblo, and as i got the adress
is outside Pueblo.. this text actually belongs to one pic before and next text to this one.
[ external image ]

The dozer is loaded now heading to the adress i hope i can find it because is not really a adress..
[ external image ]

a nice sunset:
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

i had to drive around for 30 minutes around this place didn't know it was a construction site until i stopped a garbage truck and asked where this plant was,
the driver said the construction site is 2 miles further you can see the building and construction out there he showed with his hand, and i tought huh construction?
because it was rare for me to transport a dozer to a Windmill Factory, so what i got is that factory is being builded and constructed, and as you may know never saw
it before so i coudln't know that. so waiting to give papers also the covid rules is pretty annoying constantly you have to be wait for it..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

now i'm for 99 sure why they needed this Dozer :)
[ external image ]

And my last trip in the states before going to Europe, finally my flight is ready, just next week wil be flying back to eu
now took one of our new aquisted Peterbilt 567 for a ride in Oregon and need to go back to california to take my stuff
and then i have to find one of our trucks that is driving to Colorado, denver airport to take my plane.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

working around In Oregon average 5 times load and unload being done.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

next week came, and i found one of my driver that drives to Denver
colorado, took my stuff into it and went to airport from California
[ external image ]

See you on the next flight to States!
dreamcatcher

#168 Post by dreamcatcher » 21 Jan 2021 03:31

cool thread!