Other Tales From the Ritterverse

J. Ritter

Re: Other Tales From the Ritterverse

#61 Post by J. Ritter » 04 Jun 2019 14:07

Thanks, and thanks Sobes! I was definitely going for a "company" look.

It works, Larry! It's a combo of that, Interior/Exterior Reworks, and Tom Dooley's 579. The last 2 are designed to work together with each other as well. Above pics are on 1.35 with DX9.

All the SCS Petes in the J. Ritter thread are a combo of the first two as well. My main silver 389 being a good example.

The inspiration for the truck itself was from a company I pass every day on my commute called TCW. The paintjob is different (The AD logo is something I've had in mind for a long time), but the idea the same.

TCW:

[ external image ]
SmokeyWolf

#62 Post by SmokeyWolf » 04 Jun 2019 14:35

I see their trucks all the time.
J. Ritter

#63 Post by J. Ritter » 04 Jun 2019 14:55

Yeah, I believe they are primarily a Southeastern company, so I would not be surprised that you have seen them, or Sobes either for that matter!
SmokeyWolf

#64 Post by SmokeyWolf » 04 Jun 2019 14:58

Correct. They are based out of Tennessee.
BK Vissers

#65 Post by BK Vissers » 04 Jun 2019 16:51

Well that’s weird. I could have sworn I posted here...

Anyways, nice skin and combo!
J. Ritter

#66 Post by J. Ritter » 04 Jun 2019 16:53

Thanks BK! It's a busy world out there, easy to miss things, haha.
J. Ritter

#67 Post by J. Ritter » 18 Jun 2019 13:27

TJ GETS GOING AGAIN

After running so hard out east and making his way back west, TJ had taken a little time off. While not on the road, he took his truck in, got some basic maintenance done, and found a nice bumper for it in a buy/sell group online! He also had a chance to install a new steering wheel he purchased at a truck stop in Oklahoma a few weeks ago. After getting the bumper put on, the wheel installed, and another day of relaxation, it was time to hit the road again. He had noticed there was a decent amount of work around the northwest this time, so he was going to try to stay regional this time and not cross the continent.

His first load was out of his hometown, Ontario, Oregon. It was cardboard boxes destined for a warehouse in Kennewick. This would be a shorter run today. He would drop this load off in the evening, then start running hard in the morning.

TJ was anxious to get on the big road while he navigated the familiar streets of home.

[ external image ]

Finally on 84, TJ set the cruise and rolled on down the road.

[ external image ]

No matter if it was in the mountains, the Columbia Gorge, or the eastern steppe, the scenery always made TJ happy that his folks decided to move up here from Arizona before he was born. To him, this land was paradise.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Cabbage Hill makes many a driver sweat as they descend the hill. For someone like TJ, who was born and raised in this corner of the state, it was no big deal. He still maintained his respect for the hill, however. If he were to get too cocky it could result in disaster.

[ external image ]

After passing through Pendleton, it was time to get over the river and into Washington. TJ took his exit and bid adieu to the Beaver State!

[ external image ]

He was hardly used to the idea of being in Washington when he arrived in Kennewick. The black Pete rolled through town, which was surprisingly sleepy today.

[ external image ]

After checking in, TJ was assigned the toughest dock in the place, much to his chagrin. He had to pull up and adjust a few times, but finally got in there. The crew inside took forever to get the boxes off the back. Good thing he was only going to a truck stop after this! He would get a reload in the morning, and be off looking for adventure!

[ external image ]
Last edited by J. Ritter on 18 Jun 2019 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
BK Vissers

#68 Post by BK Vissers » 18 Jun 2019 13:31

Nice to see the 377 working again. I’m eager to see the mod finalized to I can fix the skin on mine and put it to work.
zippe

#69 Post by zippe » 18 Jun 2019 13:45

wow,that´s an fine looking "black beauty"!! and great shots with it :)
J. Ritter

#70 Post by J. Ritter » 18 Jun 2019 13:50

@BK, me too! I got a lot of plans for all the variants, but I can't really put them into action until I can get a proper skin. Jeff released a temporary template to his Patrons, but alas it is one-sided, so the letters are backwards on the driver's side. TJ is supposed to have a sweet door decal by now! :)

@Zippe- Thanks! The Pete 377 is close to my heart. I've spent more time riding in a 377 in real life than any other truck, and this one is a great mod. The engines in it sound so good, too. This one has a nice, purring kitty CAT! Haha. I got another one lined up for later with an N14. It's mean!

Return to “Game”