When Pigs Fly!

RightLaneGaming

Re: When Pigs Fly!

#11 Post by RightLaneGaming » 03 Jul 2020 21:07

LMAO
Reignman

#12 Post by Reignman » 09 Aug 2020 00:20

So I found this fun new game to play with the AI traffic. I call it, "The Brake Check" and it works like this. When I see 2 AI vehicles tailgating each other, I cutoff the lead vehicle to get the trailing vehicle to rear end them lol. Good times! It seems to work best with slow moving trucks.

You know it worked when you see the hazard lights in your mirrors haha. Sometimes it requires a little contact of your own, by ever so slightly clipping their front bumper with the rear end of your trailer. It causes them to slam on the brakes forcing a collision.

Bonus points if you get those rear tires off the ground xD.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

I would say this was the best one yet. Look at the hang time on those rear tires. But I had one where I cutoff a car and a semi steamrolled him lol. It's very rare to see a truck tailgating a car however, so it's difficult to bag one of those.

[ external image ]

The game is so much fun sometimes I catch the AI playing it without me lol. Look at the beauty this red pickup truck scored. I saw it up ahead from the southbound side of the highway.

[ external image ]
poozykrem

#13 Post by poozykrem » 09 Aug 2020 00:42

Reignman wrote: 03 Jul 2020 14:27 I finally punted a car off a bridge and
Daaam, that pickup landed right on its wheels, this is a sick trick!
Reignman

#14 Post by Reignman » 09 Aug 2020 00:51

poozykrem wrote: 09 Aug 2020 00:42
Reignman wrote: 03 Jul 2020 14:27 I finally punted a car off a bridge and
Daaam, that pickup landed right on its wheels, this is a sick trick!
I think he started to drive away after that too, so most impressive indeed xD.
cwat89

#15 Post by cwat89 » 21 Aug 2020 11:40

Post #9 I give a perfect 10! :lol:
poozykrem

#16 Post by poozykrem » 21 Aug 2020 16:51

Really, this is a true avant-garde art among truck simulators screenshots, I clearly see the way author protests against stupidity of traffic we have now
Very cool, you openly express what we home truckers think about that dumb brake checking traffic
Reignman

#17 Post by Reignman » 28 Oct 2020 07:44

poozykrem wrote: 21 Aug 2020 16:51Really, this is a true avant-garde art among truck simulators screenshots, I clearly see the way author protests against stupidity of traffic we have now
Very cool, you openly express what we home truckers think about that dumb brake checking traffic
It's a fun little game I like to play to keep myself amused on long trips lol. I scored a few more good ones.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And the rarest of the rare, getting a semi to rear-end someone. Because it requires tailgating, and they're usually too slow to do any tailgating haha. I've gotten a semi to steamroll a van but unfortunately didn't get it captured on film, so I've been on a quest to get another. I couldn't get him to cream the bus, but he laid a pretty good lick.

[ external image ]

And speaking of sending pigs flying, I was going to send this one flying into the firetruck, like some of the images earlier in this thread, but wow, I got REKT!!! lol I was going about 80-90 MPH and I just bounced right off of him.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Reignman

#18 Post by Reignman » 20 Dec 2020 03:34

Oooooo my, that close to notching the highly coveted triple brake check achievement. I got the truck to slam the brakes, which caused the car to swerve and break, and then the pickup almost rear ended him too. I'll get it one of these days. Just like I'm going to get a semi to boot a car down the road like a soccer ball one of these times.

[ external image ]

Checkout this juicy tailgater.

[ external image ]

Got em!!! Now that's catching some air lol.

[ external image ]
Reignman

#19 Post by Reignman » 07 Jan 2021 10:57

So I found a fun new way to deal with the AI traffic. I modified every AI car so it only weighs 1 pound lol. Now I cut through them like butter. I haven't tested 0 or negative pounds ... yet. I was worried they'd all just float away or something haha. Physics wise, at 1 pound they still behave like 2000 pound vehicles, except you don't feel them when you hit them. They make the same blood curdling crunching sound when you hit them, but they bounce right off and don't slow you down a bit. Oddly enough, red lights and intersections seem less stressful now xD. Don't mind the 53% coinsurance, what else am I going to spend all this money on? Unfortunately this doesn't work on semis, so those still aren't any fun to hit.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Sometimes they do go flying though lol. Like I almost put this guy in orbit. 120 feet (37m) off the ground in fact.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And I really wanted this parking spot at the rest area but I had to do something about the 6 or 7 cars that were already there. I mean what was I going to do, park in all those empty truck spots? They left me no options.

[ external image ]
Reignman

#20 Post by Reignman » 14 Mar 2021 18:37

I bet this pig wishes he had wings haha. Knocked another one off my favorite bridge near Jackpot.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And my new favorite stress relieving game with the AI has become traffic bowling. Turn the traffic density up to 9 or something, then go plowing through a long line of cars. Occasionally you launch one into orbit lol.

[ external image ]

I bowled a 50 car strike here I think, turning Buckeye Road into a parking lot ... or is it a junkyard now? That guy in the convertible held on until I got to the airport.

[ external image ]

Return to “Game”