[REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
User avatar
dault3883
Posts: 681
Joined: 16 Jun 2019 16:40

Re: [REL] Project MidAtlantic

#51 Post by dault3883 » 12 Jun 2021 19:00

do i put it above or below midwest expansion? or does it matter
Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080

User avatar
Hvwkins
Posts: 54
Joined: 04 Apr 2021 20:58
Location: Maryland

Re: [REL] Project MidAtlantic

#52 Post by Hvwkins » 12 Jun 2021 20:01

It shouldn't matter, but I would personally put it above.

User avatar
JustJames
Posts: 20
Joined: 08 Apr 2020 18:47

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#53 Post by JustJames » 17 Jun 2021 14:04

NEW PUBLIC FILE 0.2
Here is what's included in the file:
- I-64 expanded west to Staunton
- Part of I-81 added
- US-33 expanded to Charlottesville
- US-15 added
- US-29 added
- US-11 added
- VA-262 added
- VA-254 added
- US-250 added
- Staunton added
- Charlottesville added
- Redone James River Crossings
- and much more

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Standalone file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18rMs8L ... sp=sharing

C2C compatible file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uL-etI ... sp=sharing

For load order just look in the main thread post.

1.41 HAS MULTIPLE BUGS!!
I recommend using 1.40 until it is out of beta, but I can not stop you so rip.

Hope you all enjoy.
Image

MercilessFir
Posts: 36
Joined: 21 Jan 2020 05:35

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#54 Post by MercilessFir » 17 Jun 2021 20:15

How is there a standalone version without C2C? C2C is not required?

Thanks,

User avatar
Hvwkins
Posts: 54
Joined: 04 Apr 2021 20:58
Location: Maryland

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#55 Post by Hvwkins » 18 Jun 2021 02:45

The standalone file is the first one listed.

User avatar
dault3883
Posts: 681
Joined: 16 Jun 2019 16:40

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#56 Post by dault3883 » 18 Jun 2021 22:11

MercilessFir wrote:
17 Jun 2021 20:15
How is there a standalone version without C2C? C2C is not required?

Thanks,
there is another mod great america that gives us states i believe that would be my guess

@Hvwkins he was asking HOW there was a stand alone version as he thought you needed c2c to even use the mod
Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080

MercilessFir
Posts: 36
Joined: 21 Jan 2020 05:35

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#57 Post by MercilessFir » 18 Jun 2021 22:32

dault3883 wrote:
18 Jun 2021 22:11
MercilessFir wrote:
17 Jun 2021 20:15
How is there a standalone version without C2C? C2C is not required?

Thanks,
there is another mod great america that gives us states i believe that would be my guess

@Hvwkins he was asking HOW there was a stand alone version as he thought you needed c2c to even use the mod
PMA Standalone includes road connections? What is the load order from PMA Standalone? I want to try out the standalone version.

Also, I own Great America Patreon which adds Wyoming, Nebraska and expands Utah. Cows grazing, deer running around. Worth the money IMHO.

User avatar
Hvwkins
Posts: 54
Joined: 04 Apr 2021 20:58
Location: Maryland

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#58 Post by Hvwkins » 19 Jun 2021 01:07

C2C is not required, it's optional. Technically speaking, they actually conflict because of the location and PMA using Mega Resources file, which is why there's a version specifically for C2C. If you do not use C2C, there is no connection to the base map. You have to teleport by buying a garage in Virginia. Great America will work with it, but with no road connection because Great America only goes to Nebraska(?).

MercilessFir
Posts: 36
Joined: 21 Jan 2020 05:35

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#59 Post by MercilessFir » 19 Jun 2021 01:14

Hvwkins wrote:
19 Jun 2021 01:07
C2C is not required, it's optional. Technically speaking, they actually conflict because of the location and PMA using Mega Resources file, which is why there's a version specifically for C2C. If you do not use C2C, there is no connection to the base map. You have to teleport by buying a garage in Virginia. Great America will work with it, but with no road connection because Great America only goes to Nebraska(?).
Do you have working load order with Great America to share? PM would work to avoid breaking any forum rules.

User avatar
dault3883
Posts: 681
Joined: 16 Jun 2019 16:40

Re: [REL] [WIP] Project MidAtlantic

#60 Post by dault3883 » 19 Jun 2021 01:23

@MercilessFir just get the C2C one and reforma and reforma c2c patch

load order for that is on first page of the thread
Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080

Post Reply

Return to “Maps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests