[REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.49.1.4 Summer Map Update 28 Nov 23

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Blackspots

Re: Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme ATS Version 1.0 [REL] [WIP

#11 Post by Blackspots » 17 Jul 2016 22:28

hawkbs wrote:Im not insane enough to do the entirety of Alaska on a 1:1 scale sorry
LOL, ok. I can understand that.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
Reef

#12 Post by Reef » 17 Jul 2016 22:35

BEARlyThereCDN wrote:I have never driven a 1:1 map. This should be a blast! Thanks for your work Reef. :)
I know I'm awesome but you don't need to thank me as it's hawkbs map ;) :lol:
hawkbs

#13 Post by hawkbs » 18 Jul 2016 02:11

UPDATE 1.01

Just made a small update to the map to correct an issue with Hot Spot Cafe. Seems the Job manager just does not like narrow roads at all.
Also fixed an issue with the Flatbed trailer not being able to find a Carlile variant. Added a couple of other companies to this file just incase.

This update must be at the top of the load order on your mods screen with highest priority.

The update is available in the main post of this thread underneath the main download and is a very small scs file

N.B. I also added a link for Streaming Fairbanks Radio Stations

[ external image ]
Last edited by Reef on 18 Jul 2016 10:56, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please use an image hoster like imgur for images, attachment feature is for bug reporting purposes only
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
tonyire57

Re: Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme ATS Version 1.01 [REL] [WI

#14 Post by tonyire57 » 18 Jul 2016 02:32

@hawkbs

Hello so call me thick stupid or whatever. so i have followed the install instructions go back to the new profile and then cant find the drop down box to select the map. I noticed when creating the new profile the was a drop down box which had California however this was not active and i cant find it once i have finished creating the new profile. I would love to try your new map so caould i ask your help on how to install activate or how to located that drop box.

Many thanks
hawkbs

Re: Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme ATS Version 1.01 [REL] [WI

#15 Post by hawkbs » 18 Jul 2016 03:06

@tonyire57

On your driver creation screen click on Mod manager and make sure that you have activated the mod before selecting dalton.mdb from the Playing Module Drop down.

[ external image ]
Last edited by Reef on 19 Jul 2016 12:59, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please use an image hoster like imgur for images, attachment feature is for bug reporting purposes only
[ external image ]
tonyire57

Re: [REL] [WIP] Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme ATS Version 1.

#16 Post by tonyire57 » 18 Jul 2016 08:55

Thanks for the help,

I have just completed a trip from Fairbanks to Pump station 6 (3+ hours of real time) all I could think of along the way and with a scale like this is imagine a trip from say Sydney or Brisbane to Perth across the Nullarbor. I had to stop and take my dinner on this trip. I guess i would have to pack my sleeping bag for that one.

Thanks for the map it works well and i will spend loots of time playing.
horseman89

#17 Post by horseman89 » 18 Jul 2016 12:59

Drive from Fairbanks to 7 Mile station.... I feel physically tired!! :D Don't have words to describe feelings.... :shock:
The biggest stupidities are done with serious faces.
Bandit188

#18 Post by Bandit188 » 18 Jul 2016 13:32

Thats how a trucking simulator should feel
Last edited by Reef on 18 Jul 2016 14:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary quote, do not quote the post directly prior to yours, please read the forum rules
hawkbs

#19 Post by hawkbs » 18 Jul 2016 14:09

horseman89 wrote:Drive from Fairbanks to 7 Mile station.... I feel physically tired!! :D Don't have words to describe feelings.... :shock:
lol glad you enjoyed it. Wait till that DoT Roadblock is gone and you can get to Coldfoot or Deadhorse. :D
[ external image ]
FearWheels

#20 Post by FearWheels » 18 Jul 2016 15:21

Fantanstic job. Would it be possible for you to change the companies and types of loads. Most loads on the dalton would be gas/oil/equipment for workers. ie, construction equipment, pipping, drilling equipment/ and yes some foods supplies.

Thanks for this great map.

Return to “Maps”