[REL] PaZzMod (Legacy) V 1.4.07 | ATS 1.46

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
leo.arevalo12ss

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.01 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#631 Post by leo.arevalo12ss » 20 Feb 2021 21:33

What changed in the new version of pazzmod?
Take it with a grain of salt nothing is 100% sure
Frenchman

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.01 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#632 Post by Frenchman » 20 Feb 2021 21:48

@leo.arevalo12ss. Here is the response from PaZz_
PaZz_ wrote: 19 Feb 2021 17:58 Please note that this is experimental. I've fixed many issues and most importantly any severe ones, but there might be some flaws. Everything will be resolved in a new version, when the open beta finishes.
He made a lot of fixes and gave it compatibility for version 1.40.x.
System : Republic of Gamers, Windows 11 64Bits, 21H2
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @2,80 GHz, 8 of 8 Cores 2801 MHz, CPU setting : @3,70 GHz
Memory : 32 Go, 4233 MHz
Graphic : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, GPU Memory : 6Go, 120 Hz, DirectX V.12
Travismods

#633 Post by Travismods » 22 Feb 2021 00:15

Is the rumor true that I heard, that this (Pazzmod), Sierra Nevada and Mexico maps will be consolidated into one single map mod when 1.40 is out of beta?
PaZz_

#634 Post by PaZz_ » 22 Feb 2021 03:20

That's true, the official announcement can be found on Reforma Discord. Will do a proper announcement in this thread as well when ready.
cdawg9999

#635 Post by cdawg9999 » 22 Feb 2021 04:17

Not sure how I feel about that. Would prefer for the mods to be separate. I mean that's great for people that use all of them but I don't. Some of those other map combinations i'm not really a big fan of and would prefer if they were separate as well
flight50

#636 Post by flight50 » 22 Feb 2021 04:37

I am with cdawg9999. I have mixed feelings about that. I too would rather have separate map mods. I don’t want all those in my game. No worries though. No need to complain. I’ll just have to stick with ProMods and wait for SCS’s update for the reworked base map. I liked having SN and PaZz but I cannot do all the Mexico maps. All the Mexico maps could merge and it should have been left at that. I respectfully disagree with the decision made.

Well good luck to you guys with the merge, I can’t get behind what’s coming unfortunately.
TomDooley

#637 Post by TomDooley » 22 Feb 2021 07:30

Mmmh, can't say I'm happy about that decision, Pazz. You likely won't care, but not everybody likes Behemoth map replacements like that. Best of luck, and I hope we'll still get the 1.40 version without SN+Mex
Vinnie Terranova

#638 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 22 Feb 2021 07:33

I do like the combination of PaZzMod, SN and all the Mexican maps. It's easier for me to maintain the map combo loading order thread. Also, I do like the Mexican maps, as they contain a lot of detail, a very complex road network and a lovely immersion: I really get the feeling that I'm driving in Mexico.

Does this new combination also means that it will include Chihuahua? I know that it's ready when it's ready, but I have no idea how ready Chihuahua is.
Ludo Diabolo

#639 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 22 Feb 2021 09:02

I agree with the opinion of my comrades above, I am not a fan of Mexican cards at all, I prefer to stay on small addons that have reworked states already made by SCS.

For me Pazz Mods and Sierra Nevada were perfectly suitable for me separately, I never take the maps of Mexico, often too complex to set up, and often it contains errors in my LOG that I do not like at all.
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
Lolsmurf

#640 Post by Lolsmurf » 22 Feb 2021 11:14

flight50 wrote: 22 Feb 2021 04:37 I am with cdawg9999. I have mixed feelings about that. I too would rather have separate map mods. I don’t want all those in my game. No worries though. No need to complain. I’ll just have to stick with ProMods and wait for SCS’s update for the reworked base map. I liked having SN and PaZz but I cannot do all the Mexico maps. All the Mexico maps could merge and it should have been left at that. I respectfully disagree with the decision made.

Well good luck to you guys with the merge, I can’t get behind what’s coming unfortunately.
Hi Flight50, I am only replying to your post as I'm sure Pazz will do a better announcement for the rest too. I wonder if you will do the same once Promods adds extra Canadian states? Will you also request them to carve it up per state and decline a one mod with multiple area's in it?

Having all these seperate mods creates incompatibility and every single mod needs to create corridors or fixes after each patch or update. I really don't understand how people can be against one map mod containing all the seperate maps together in 1 bundle from the same team. If you don't like some area's for being outside the USA, then just don't drive there ? We cant create map mods where we let every person decide which parts they like and dont like and release 10000 different versions.

In the end it is everyone's right do not use certain mods or maps, we can't force. We do this as a hobby and the more people enjoy our work the better of course. But if some don't that's fine as well.
For some of us mappers it's better to be able to work together in one big map mod, like Promods does, to ensure better quality. Having to disappoint certain players who received personalized map mods until now is a part of the risk we are willing to take I would say.

Return to “Maps”