[REL] PaZzMod (Legacy) V 1.4.07 | ATS 1.46

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
LeGod7

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#582 Post by LeGod7 » 07 Jan 2021 20:36

Looks amazing Pazz, great work! Love those mountains.
interstate trav

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#583 Post by interstate trav » 09 Jan 2021 00:57

This is what I hope to see when they rebuild the 10 in California. I have driven all of those and that’s pretty realistic, I can name every one of the photos basically, I hunk it’s coming along nicely.

It’s cool that the. 10 goes down to three lanes each way at Monterey like it does in real life.

I look forward to more, it’s looking really good so far.
PaZz_

#584 Post by PaZz_ » 09 Jan 2021 02:16

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad it turned out feeling quite realistic. I just hope the framerate survives this. The vastness of that area makes it difficult to use cut planes. This will be good practice for San Diego though. And a badly needed refresh of my 1.1.x content.

Here's the most recent WIP (Dillon Rd, Coachella):

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
TomDooley

#586 Post by TomDooley » 09 Jan 2021 11:07

Well, the Palm Springs / Inland Empire is one of my favorite Vacation areas... I've been there quite a few times, and I must say, I'm still in awe since the first version how you manage to depict this challenging-to-build region. It feels so real, despite the too-coarse scale SCS defined. It has the right amounts of palm trees and brushwork, still gives you vast open spaces. Incredible!

I just hope selfishly that you continue to make good progress because I'm addicted to your map, and would like to see it grow. Yes I've driven the incomplete CA-62 on your 1.4.0.0 map towards 29Palms until I finally ran out of road. I hope to reach that town later this year (the Marines Base would be a terrific delivery point for about anything), and at some day be able to be able to drive Barstow - 29Palms - PalmSprings/Coachella/Indio bypassing all freeways but a short piece of I-10.

Keep up the great work!
TomDooley

#587 Post by TomDooley » 18 Jan 2021 12:11

I'm not sure if this was already posted or not... I'm having troubles getting ViVaMexLegacy to play along with Pazz (+ MuO, but also without). My Setup basically was (Trucks/trailers/traffic omitted from list)
ALl ProMods parts
MuO-SN patch
Muo-MegaResource patch
MegaResources (.20)
Elko+Redding reworked
SIerraNev (.30)
ViVaMex / Pazz fix -----------------
Muo-Pazz fix
Pazzmod
MuO
VivaMex

With all but VivaMex, I had no problems. When I add VM and the VM fixes, even also with juggling the mod sequence, I get no city names in the old VivaMex area. Roads are there, but no city names.
Can someone please point me to a working sequence?
Edit - I tried VM without MuO, and got the same issue.

This is not meant as any kind of finger pointing, it's just the most recent thread.
Vinnie Terranova

#588 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 18 Jan 2021 12:18

You could try this load order. I didn't include MUO anymore, as it causes a lot of trouble. But it's a start, and you could always later put MUO back in.
TomDooley

#589 Post by TomDooley » 18 Jan 2021 13:26

Okay got it solved... and the solution was a tad different. I'll drop it here just in case someone else stumbles over the same prob.

You see, I only wanted the "old" part of VM, mainly the Baja California peninsula, so I only put the "Legacy" part into the game. Unfortunately, the "Extremo" Part is MANDATORY if you want the Baja, thank Reforma for that... so I might rather try to merge the Viva and Extremo parts, and discard anything E or SE of some virtual border.
Thanks for trying to help, Vinnie Terranova!

Regards
Tom
PaZz_

#590 Post by PaZz_ » 20 Jan 2021 01:38

Rebuild of Indio is progressing well, so I'm going to share some comparisons of Version 1.0.00 & 1.4.10 with you:

(Right click -> open in new tab for full resolution)

I-10 eastbound

[ external image ]

Avenue 48/Indio Blvd

[ external image ]

Dillon Rd, Coachella

[ external image ]

CA-111 westbound

[ external image ]

I-10 westbound

[ external image ]

Return to “Maps”