[REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Hayran

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#521 Post by Hayran » 23 Nov 2020 20:03

Thanks. PazzMod 1.3.00 dont work in 1.39, so I need wait for the PazzMod 1.4.00 compatible for MUO in the last e.e
Truck Simulator is RPG (haha).
My loadorder for ATS.

luetze

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#522 Post by luetze » 24 Nov 2020 17:48

Small issue to report. The weigh station sign in Parker disappears as soon as you come close to it and you have to pay a fine for bypassing the station immediatlely.

Frenchman

#523 Post by Frenchman » 26 Nov 2020 00:23

PaZz_ wrote:
20 Nov 2020 17:31
Worked fine for me

Other direction also worked well
Finally, work Fine for me too. Thank you PaZz_

PaZz_

#524 Post by PaZz_ » 26 Nov 2020 01:09

luetze wrote:
24 Nov 2020 17:48
Small issue to report. The weigh station sign in Parker disappears as soon as you come close to it and you have to pay a fine for bypassing the station immediatlely.
Alright, will be fixed, thank you for reporting.
Frenchman wrote:
26 Nov 2020 00:23

Finally, work Fine for me too. Thank you PaZz_
Cool, thanks for confirmation!

n1cky1992

#525 Post by n1cky1992 » 28 Nov 2020 11:57

Hello everyone. I made TEMPORARY fix for merging this map with Minor Urban Overhaul map. And if @Quaristice and @PaZz_ let me to share it here until their fixes will be done so I would really like to share it with you.
Just a guy from Belarus. So my English are not so good. Sorry about it =)
Check out my map mod for ATS: SCS map improvements

PaZz_

#526 Post by PaZz_ » 28 Nov 2020 15:50

@n1cky1992 From my side there's nothing against that. I'm to busy at the moment to deal with a patch for MUO anyways.

Hayran

#527 Post by Hayran » 28 Nov 2020 17:26

n1cky1992 wrote:
28 Nov 2020 11:57
Hello everyone. I made TEMPORARY fix for merging this map with Minor Urban Overhaul map. And if @Quaristice and @PaZz_ let me to share it here until their fixes will be done so I would really like to share it with you.
You rocks! Awesome I need it haha.
Truck Simulator is RPG (haha).
My loadorder for ATS.

n1cky1992

#528 Post by n1cky1992 » 28 Nov 2020 18:13

Ok. My fix based on one of @PaZz_ fixes which replaces some changes in San Diego and near it (about to Carlsbad, CA) which has been done in MUO. But this fix contain some new updates in MUO near Phoenix (probably not all of them but some part)

So, here is the link to Google.Drive (this means that I won't get any money for downloads)
Download and enjoy it

I will read about some bugs or holes on the map if you are using my fix (if you have them hear Carlsbad, CA or I-10 to West near from Phoenix) and try to correct them if it will be possible for me.

EDIT:
Important P.S.:Please, redownload the fix again. I forgot to fix one crossroad missed from the map near Indio. Now it shows on the map again and GPS can build route through again.

And the order in mod manager is:
My fix
PaZz map
Minor Urban Overhaul map
Just a guy from Belarus. So my English are not so good. Sorry about it =)
Check out my map mod for ATS: SCS map improvements

KubaLinBunio

#529 Post by KubaLinBunio » 29 Nov 2020 20:36

n1cky1992 wrote:
28 Nov 2020 18:13
Ok. My fix based on one of @PaZz_ fixes which replaces some changes in San Diego and near it (about to Carlsbad, CA) which has been done in MUO. But this fix contain some new updates in MUO near Phoenix (probably not all of them but some part)

So, here is the link to Google.Drive (this means that I won't get any money for downloads)
Download and enjoy it

I will read about some bugs or holes on the map if you are using my fix (if you have them hear Carlsbad, CA or I-10 to West near from Phoenix) and try to correct them if it will be possible for me.

EDIT:
Important P.S.:Please, redownload the fix again. I forgot to fix one crossroad missed from the map near Indio. Now it shows on the map again and GPS can build route through again.

And the order in mod manager is:
My fix
PaZz map
Minor Urban Overhaul map
It didn't work to me :(

kduell01

#530 Post by kduell01 » 30 Nov 2020 01:54

Seemed to work for me, the only bug I noticed was that the Walbert/Walmart in San Diego has been deleted. I also noticed Voltson and Eddys logos in the Tijuana area. Im not using any mexico maps besides the tiny bit that is in PaZzMod. This may be a problem related to that but I dont know.

Return to “Maps”