[REL] Reforma | Sierra Nevada | 2.2

Jbte

[REL] Reforma | Sierra Nevada | 2.2

#1 Post by Jbte » 11 Apr 2020 23:24

Hi,
I create this topic sorely on feedback, suggestions, and anything related to this project of Sierra Nevada. Now released for free.

Download;
https://reformaats.dudaone.com/downloads

This mod remodels extensive areas in northern California and the vast majority of Nevada in the base map of ATS.
Load order;
*** (other mods, trailer, weather, graphics)
**(other map mods such as C2C, CanaDream, etc, use Mega Resources C2C patch here; https://sharemods.com/lzpwrtmbc4o4/Mega ... 2.scs.html)
-Mega Resources 2.1.8
-Sierra Nevada 2.2.20
**(other Mexico maps if used)

Consider this;
-Only works for ATS 1.37
-You need Oregon, Washington, New Mexico DLC for the map to work
-If you're using Minor Urban Overhaul make sure to download the patch here; https://mega.nz/file/zjhUiSaT#Zk_N-Ar3p ... zWp3yq4ffc
-Not compatible with Us Expansion yet... unless if you manually delete US Expansion sectors that are occupied by Sierra Nevada...
-Google maps GPS mod causes crashes using the mod.

Known issues (don't report)
-WARNING> [tobj] Sanitized issue in the console, will be fixed until the dump option is back in 1.37.
-Some of the FPS drops in certain areas occurs approaching to big cities where the game must load many objects placed such as buildings, street props, cars, lamps, etc. This is normal and the drop is momentary short depending on your PC specs.
-Water level errors (those can't be fixed in the map mod due to different height in water)
-Some mountain pop-up in certain areas (it's a game engine limitation which I can't really control)
- [parked_vehicle] "No suitable vehicle model found!" error (it's an SCS engine bug)
-Some far models will be eventually fixed in a future for better resolution and quality.
-An invalid color variant index in item.
-The skybox problem is related to other graphic mods, not this map.
-Triple spawning trailers into AZ mine prefab bug in Nevada, that's an "SCS bug", the prefab wasn't meant to be designed for triples in Nevada.

Please stay on topic, don't talk about the leak or other pay-ware mods, etc anything must be strictly related to the map mod and forums rules.
Consider a donation to my cause here; paypal.me/eeblem

Thank you!
Last edited by Jbte on 22 Apr 2020 16:50, edited 6 times in total.

newelijah

Re: [REL] Reforma | Sierra Nevada | 2.2

#2 Post by newelijah » 11 Apr 2020 23:39

Thanks Eblem and Raul for your awesome work on the map mod, it is clearly one of the best mods if not the best in the game.

Blackspots

#3 Post by Blackspots » 12 Apr 2020 00:01

The tobj sanitized issue is not something the conversion_dump_path handles. (Which does work in 1.37)

You have manually edit the tobjs, in hex mode in notepad++, change 88 to 01 then save.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico

Jbte

#4 Post by Jbte » 12 Apr 2020 00:10

Oh forgot that method, will update on next Mega Resources version 2.1.8 once 1.37 goes out of beta. Thank you!

Deezle

#5 Post by Deezle » 12 Apr 2020 00:17

Been using this mod for a couple months now, highly recommended!

bigjoe

#6 Post by bigjoe » 12 Apr 2020 01:08

Full supporter of your work but I wish I would have known it was going to be free this soon :?

Is this different from the link sent to people who've paid for it?

Jbte

#7 Post by Jbte » 12 Apr 2020 01:11

It just got updated with fixes and no key need, and I'm sorry if it was for free this soon :(

Thank you, please re-download from now, I've fixed several issues with city defs that were present in the key file and not in the released map, everything should be fixed now.

J. Ritter

#8 Post by J. Ritter » 12 Apr 2020 01:38

I second Deezle's recommendation. This map is great.

Cranlet

#9 Post by Cranlet » 12 Apr 2020 01:43

Sucks that it was released for free under these circumstances, but I can highly recommend this mod as someone who's been using it since a couple weeks after it was released as a paid mod. It's the best map mod currently available for the game, and I don't think I could play the game without it anymore.

flight50

#10 Post by flight50 » 12 Apr 2020 03:52

+1 to this thread. I hate that the old thread was deleted. This is a great mod indeed. I been playing with it since day of its closed beta. There are a few issues here and there but majority has been worked out. WELL worth it to include in your map mods. I am proud to have been part of the beta for this. So with that said, we can freely talk about this mod on the forums again without getting punished, awesome. With the unfortunate events that has happened to Team Reforma (sorry it happened to you guys), your mod will be one a lot of people list as must haves though. I think you guys know how pumped your mod got me. Others will like it as well but unfortunately you know negative comments will come. Brush the haters off is all I can say. You guy bust our butts on this mod and it shows. You guys showcased what can be in ATS and that should stand for something.....a ton of motivation for the devs.
Last edited by flight50 on 12 Apr 2020 04:09, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Maps”