[REL] Minor Urban Overhaul (12/01/2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
wcwood92

Re: [REL] Minor Urban Overhaul (11/09/2020)

#471 Post by wcwood92 » 25 Mar 2021 23:03

@Quaristice Thank you SO SO much! Love cruising down 8 lanes of California freeway. This completes my 1.40 map setup. You're the best.
LATrucker

#472 Post by LATrucker » 31 Mar 2021 17:10

Thank you very much for the update! :)
Is there maybe a chance for a new compatibility patch for the new Reforma Map?
defeoac

#473 Post by defeoac » 31 Mar 2021 18:23

I'm actually working on a new patch that connects MUO's LA to Reforma's new areas at I-10. Plus I've redone the connections that Quaristice, PaZz, and n1cky1992 did. And changed signs with Mega Resources. I'm almost done with it. I've contacted @Quaristice about it. Just need his permission and once the patch is done, I'll share the link with you guys.
Sometimes my genius is... it's almost frightening.
Minor Urban Overhaul and Reforma Map/Sierra Nevada/PaZzMod patches: viewtopic.php?p=1530452#p1530452
AdamskyPadamsky

#474 Post by AdamskyPadamsky » 01 Apr 2021 18:06

Is this compatible with 1.40?
Laqueesha

#475 Post by Laqueesha » 01 Apr 2021 19:31

The lite version is.
bobgrey1997

#476 Post by bobgrey1997 » 02 Apr 2021 00:21

defeoac wrote: 31 Mar 2021 18:23 I'm actually working on a new patch that connects MUO's LA to Reforma's new areas at I-10. Plus I've redone the connections that Quaristice, PaZz, and n1cky1992 did. And changed signs with Mega Resources. I'm almost done with it. I've contacted @Quaristice about it. Just need his permission and once the patch is done, I'll share the link with you guys.
Effectively making the map require Mega Resources?
If so, @Quaristice please don't try to implement this as part of the mod officially. Mega Resources is only available via ShareMods. The fact I can run this mod perfectly fine without ever using that site is the reason I use this mod.
LATrucker

#477 Post by LATrucker » 02 Apr 2021 12:21

No, it's only a Patch to make it compatible with Reforma if you want to use both map mods.
defeoac

#478 Post by defeoac » 02 Apr 2021 14:45

It will require Mega Resources, depending on if you're using the whole Reforma map that changes parts of the US and all of Mexico, or just Sierra Nevada. Even if I didn't change the California signage in the MUO areas, you would still need Mega Resources to run the Reforma maps. This is a patch to connect Minor Urban Overhaul and Reforma, which needs those custom assets. Otherwise the Reforma map would be broken, and the patch would be unnecessary.
Minor Urban Overhaul and Reforma Map/Sierra Nevada/PaZzMod patches: viewtopic.php?p=1530452#p1530452
defeoac

Re: [REL] Minor Urban Overhaul (12/01/2023)

#479 Post by defeoac » 02 Apr 2021 15:00

The MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch is NOW AVAILABLE!

This mod adds connections between the new and merged Reforma Map and Quaristice's Minor Urban Overhaul.

Changelog:

Code: Select all

changelog v.1.0
- Uses Quaristice's I-580 and I-80 connection between Oakland and the refreshed Reforma Sacramento (ATS 1.40-1.43)
- Uses PaZz's I-5 and I-8 connections to Carlsbad and San Diego (this will override MUO's San Diego)
- Uses n1cky1992's I-10 connection between PaZz's Quartzsite and MUO's Phoenix
- Added I-10 connection from MUO's Los Angeles to Reforma's new Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and the refreshed PaZzMod areas
- Added Western Star dealership in Stockton (which was missing with the old MUO/SN Patch)
- California highway signage changes using Mega Resources in Los Angeles, Stockton, and Oakland

changelog v.1.1
- Added back in the MUO style of four-lane interstates in I-5 Carlsbad and parts of I-5 San Diego
- More signage changes using Mega Resources in Carlsbad and parts of I-5 San Diego

changelog v.1.1.1
- Compatibility update with Reforma 2.1.6

changelog v.1.2
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.41 and Reforma 2.1.8
- Minor signage changes in I-10 in the outskirts of Phoenix and Quartzsite, in I-5 north of Los Angeles, in I-8 between San Diego and the start of Reforma PaZzMod, and in I-580/I-80 Oakland

changelog v.1.3
- Compatibility update with Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul 9/9/21 update
- Replaced the very old SCS Santa Cruz with the 1.36 version of it (which also reverted the 4-lane US-101 between Santa Cruz and San Francisco back to 2-lane)
- Fixed some speed limit bugs in San Francisco and Los Angeles

changelog v.1.4
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.42 and Reforma 2.2.1
- Added Freightliner dealership in Oxnard (was missing in MUO when Freightliner was added)
- Incorporated SCS California signage on the interstates in Los Angeles, Carlsbad, San Diego outskirts, Stockton, and Oakland

changelog v.1.5
- Fixed CTD outside Phoenix due to item duplicity
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.43 and Reforma 2.2.5
- Updated some models and signage on AZ Loop 303 to match the recent changes SCS made
- Replaced walker items with mover items to remove error message saying the walker item is obsolete
- Updated distance signs outside Phoenix with the numbers provided by SCS

changelog v.1.5.1
- Compatibility update with Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v13.1.1
- Fixed another CTD outside Phoenix due to compatibility issues with MUO/LUO v.13.1.1, MUO/Reforma patch, and Project Better Arizona

changelog v.1.5.2
- Fixed Freightliner dealership bug in Oxnard where if you entered the dealership, the name and location shown was "MAN Truck Dealer - Berlin", and the description of the truck being viewed was a MAN TGX EfficientLine

changelog v.1.6
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.44, Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15, and Reforma 2.3
- Merged sectors from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15, Reforma 2.3, and SCS California Rework: Phase 2
- Replaced some Mega Resources California signs with the new signs from SCS California Rework: Phase 2

changelog v.1.6.1
- Fixed crash barrier at the I-10/I-15 interchange

changelog v.1.6.2
- Compatibility update with Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.1
- Incorporated SCS California signage added by Quaristice from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.1

changelog v.1.6.3
- Fixed some signage and lane border markings in Phoenix

changelog v.1.6.4
- Compatibility update with Reforma 2.3.1

changelog v.1.6.5
- Compatibility update with Reforma 2.3.2
- Fixed I-40 shield bugs that were present in Reforma

changelog v.1.6.6
- Compatibility update with Reforma 2.3.3
- Temporary terrain gap fix on I-10 at Palm Springs and Palm Desert, within the patch sectors

changelog v.1.7
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.45, Reforma 2.3.6, and Minor Urban Overhaul v15.11
- Fixed the I-10 connection from MUO's Los Angeles side, so that it matches with the changes from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.1
- Fixed missing Washingtonia palm trees within the patch sectors
- Fixed missing gas station totems within the patch sectors

changelog v.1.7.1
- Fixed missing exit 136B Broadway sign in Los Angeles when leaving I-10 West and entering I-5 North

changelog v.1.7.2
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.46, Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.3 and v15.4, and Reforma 2.4.3
- Fixed one missing gas station totem in Los Angeles
- Added distance signs around the Los Angeles/San Diego area
- Fixed CTD with a Chemso chemical plant prefab outside of Oakland and Sacramento
- Signage changes on I-15 from San Diego to Barstow
- Fixed missing Richmond Bridge viewpoint (doesn't show up as "viewed" in the gallery, don't know how to fix that)
- Fixed dead end and direction blockers within the patch sectors, so they should disappear as intended when you disable "show blockers" in settings (collisions are still on, though)

changelog v.1.7.3
- Minor signage fixes

changelog v.1.8
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.47, Minor Urban Overhaul v15.6, and Reforma 2.5.4
- Merged changes from Reforma 2.5.4 to this patch (some roads had to be reverted back to vanilla to accommodate this change)
- Sectors for Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy have been removed in the Reforma map file, so those sectors have been moved to MUO/SN Compatibility Patch
- Signage changes at the US-101/CA-126 interchange in Oxnard
- Added missing central concrete barrier at the US-101 rest area between Los Angeles and Oxnard
- Fixed various model look and variant errors within the patch sectors
- Added trivision billboards within the patch sectors
- Bug and signage fixes

changelog v.1.8.1
- Minor signage fixes at the Reforma AZ-85/I-10/AZ-303 interchange near Phoenix
- Fixed far model hill on AZ-85 North

changelog v.1.8.2
- Added back in the MUO style of four-lane interstates in I-5 Carlsbad and parts of I-5 San Diego

changelog v.1.8.3
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.48, Minor Urban Overhaul v15.7.1, and Reforma 2.5.8
- Fixed a parked truck and trailer that was slightly sunk into the ground at the US-101 North rest area between Los Angeles and Oxnard
- Removed extra concrete barriers that were misplaced on I-5 between Carlsbad and San Diego
- Fixed some floating trees and a misplaced rock wall around the US-101 rest area between Los Angeles and Oxnard

changelog v.1.8.4
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.49, Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v16.1, and Reforma 2.6.4
- Removed floating signs on I-5 South entering San Diego
- Updated signs at the I-10/I-15 interchange
- Fixed terrain gap when entering I-10 West from the Reforma AZ-85/I-10/AZ-303 interchange near Phoenix
- Fixed trailer spawn locations at the HMS machinery depot in Los Angeles
Required maps: Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul and Reforma Map. As of ATS 1.47, the patch is compatible with Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy, but the MUO/Sierra Nevada Compatibility Patch will need to be installed as well. The patch is not compatible with standalone PaZzMod.

Mega Resources is also required for ATS 1.43 and newer. Place that below the patch.

Compatible with ATS 1.40 and newer
ALL map DLC are required.

Load Order (top to bottom)
- MUO/SN Compatibility Patch (optional) (ATS 1.47 and newer)
- MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch
- Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy (optional) (ATS 1.47 and newer)
- Reforma map file
- Mega Resources (ATS 1.43 and newer)
- Either Minor Urban Overhaul or Lite Urban Overhaul

Compatibility with other maps:
Project Better Arizona
If you're using AzNate's Project Better Arizona with the Reforma Connection, the sectors will overlap with that mod, this patch, and Minor Urban Overhaul. If you plan on using Project Better Arizona and the Reforma connection for it, place those above the MUO/Reforma compatibility patch. The connections to Reforma will remain the same, but it will overwrite the MUO Phoenix sectors with Project Better Arizona's sectors.
Los Angeles Cruise Terminal
This mod ensures compatibility between Reforma Map, Deidra's LA Ferry Port, and Quaristice's Minor Urban Overhaul. Includes the Los Angeles ferry port sector for travel to Honolulu, Hawaii (Pacific Map); Hilo, Hawaii (Island Map); and Havana, Cuba (Caribbean Map). Place this patch above the Los Angeles Cruise Terminal mod.
The Reforma Other Maps Patch is required. Place that above the MUO/Reforma/LA Ferry Patch. The link for the Other Maps patch is here: https://reformaats.com/downloads-1
Download: https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... -map-patch (all versions, with latest version ATS 1.49 updated 11/30/23)
For the MUO/LA Ferry patch (if you're not using Reforma): https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... erry-patch (all versions, with latest version ATS 1.49 updated 12/10/23)

Download links:
All versions, with latest version ATS 1.49 updated 11/30/23: https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... lity-patch

___________________________________________________________________________________

For those who prefer just the US Reforma map, an updated MUO/Sierra Nevada compatibility patch and MUO/PaZzMod compatibility patch are available here:

Load Order (if using both patches)
- MUO/PaZzMod Compatibility Patch
- MUO/SN Compatibility Patch
- PaZzMod Legacy
- Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy
- Mega Resources

MUO/Sierra Nevada Compatibility Patch

Changelog:

changelog v.1.0
- Uses Quaristice's I-580 and I-80 connection between Oakland and the refreshed Reforma Sacramento
- Added Western Star dealership in Stockton
- California highway signage changes using Mega Resources in Stockton and Oakland

changelog v.1.0.1
- Compatibility update with Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.2.35

changelog v.1.1
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.41 and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.2.36
- Minor signage changes in I-580/I-80 Oakland

changelog v.1.2
- Compatibility update with Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul 9/9/21 update
- Replaced the very old SCS Santa Cruz with the 1.36 version of it (which also reverted the 4-lane US-101 between Santa Cruz and San Francisco back to 2-lane)
- Fixed some speed limit bugs in San Francisco

changelog v.1.3
- Compatibilty update with ATS 1.42 and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.2.38
- Incorporated SCS California signage on the interstates in Stockton and Oakland

changelog v.1.3.1
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.43 and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.2.40
- Replaced walker items with mover items to remove error message saying the walker item is obsolete

changelog v.1.4
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.44 and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.3
- Merged sectors from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15, Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.3, and SCS California Rework: Phase 2
- Replaced some Mega Resources California signs with the new signs from SCS California Rework: Phase 2

changelog v.1.4.1
- Compatibility update with Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.1
- Incorporated SCS California signage added by Quaristice from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.1

changelog v.1.4.2
- Compatibility update with Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.3.1

changelog v.1.4.3
- Compatibility update with Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.3.2

changelog v.1.4.4
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.45, Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.3.6, and Minor Urban Overhaul v15.11
- Fixed missing Washingtonia palm trees within the patch sectors
- Fixed missing gas station totems within the patch sectors

changelog v.1.4.5
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.46, Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.3 and v15.4, and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.4.3
- Fixed CTD with a Chemso chemical plant prefab outside of Oakland and Sacramento
- Fixed missing Richmond Bridge viewpoint (doesn't show up as "viewed" in the gallery, don't know how to fix that)
- Fixed dead end and direction blockers within the patch sectors, so they should disappear as intended when you disable "show blockers" in settings (collisions are still on, though)

changelog v.1.4.6
- Minor signage fixes

changelog v.1.4.7
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.47 and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.5.4
- Added trivision billboards within the patch sectors
- Bug and signage fixes

changelog v.1.4.8
- Compatibility update with ATS 1.49, Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v16.1, and Sierra Nevada Legacy 2.6.4
- Merged changes from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v16 to this patch
- Fixed tunnel on CA-1 south of San Francisco
- Fixed UID on some of the company prefabs to cut down on road navigation cache update

changelog v.1.4.9
- Fixed trailer spawn locations at the HMS machinery depot in Santa Cruz
Required: Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul, Sierra Nevada Legacy, and MEGA RESOURCES.

Compatible with ATS 1.40 and newer
New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington DLC required

- MUO/SN Compatibility Patch
- Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy
- Mega Resources

Download links:
All versions, with latest version ATS 1.49 updated 1/26/24: https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... lity-patch

MUO/PaZzMod Compatibility Patch

The old compatibility patch created by PaZz and n1cky1992 was outdated and had broken roads at the I-10/I-15 interchange in Los Angeles. This mod fixes that, plus a few other bug fixes.

Changelog:

changelog v.1.0
- Initial release
- Compatibility update with PaZzMod Legacy v1.4.07 and Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.5
- Fixed broken roads at the interchange of I-10 and I-15 outside of Los Angeles
- Imported scenery changes east of the I-10/I-15 interchange from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul v15.5 to this patch
- Fixed invisible wall at the I-5 cutoff from Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul to the vanilla roads
Required: Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul, PaZzMod Legacy, and MEGA RESOURCES.

Compatible with ATS 1.46 and newer
New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington DLC required

- MUO/PaZzMod Compatibility Patch
- PaZzMod Legacy
- Mega Resources

Download links:
All versions, with latest version ATS 1.49 updated 12/10/23: https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... lity-patch

MUO/PaZzMod/LA Ferry Patch
This mod ensures compatibility between PaZzMod Legacy, Deidra's LA Ferry Port, and Quaristice's Minor Urban Overhaul. Includes the Los Angeles ferry port sector for travel to Honolulu, Hawaii (Pacific Map); Hilo, Hawaii (Island Map); and Havana, Cuba (Caribbean Map). Place this patch above the Los Angeles Cruise Terminal mod.
Download: https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... erry-patch (all versions, with latest version ATS 1.49 updated 12/10/23)

Compatibility with Project Better Arizona:
If you're using AzNate's Project Better Arizona with the PaZzMod Connection, the sectors will overlap with that mod, this patch, and Minor Urban Overhaul. If you plan on using Project Better Arizona and the PaZzMod connection for it, place those above the MUO/PaZzMod compatibility patch. The connections to PaZzMod will remain the same, but it will overwrite the MUO Phoenix sectors with Project Better Arizona's sectors.

Credits: Quaristice, Team Reforma, n1cky1992
Last edited by defeoac on 26 Jan 2024 16:53, edited 139 times in total.
Cyberman

#480 Post by Cyberman » 02 Apr 2021 15:44

Adding the new patch and MUO crashes the game on the loading screen for me

Loadorder:

Background map
SISL's Mega pack Addon: Traffic
SISL's Mega pack
Reforma and C2C Compatibility Patch v5
Midwest Expansion (beta)
Promods Canada - Candadream Connector
Promods Canada Definitions Package
Promods Canada Map Package