company terminal

train

Re: company terminal

#41 Post by train » 04 Jan 2020 15:37

Hi, I have identified one problem related to your mod. It cannot be compatible with any map mods changes the native SCS states. please clean your unused files in the map folder. your garages should not affect the map of all america, only the places where they are located

And write in the description about the incompatibility of your map mod (cause your mod is a map-mod) with any other map-mods as MHA Pro or US Expansion and others that change the Game and DLC maps)
Last edited by train on 04 Jan 2020 16:41, edited 2 times in total.

GT182

#42 Post by GT182 » 04 Jan 2020 15:53

One in Salt Lake City would be great. ;)

The download link in your 1st post... is it Redding only, or both Redding and Albuquerque garages together?
Gary - CB code name: CW
I've hauled ass down the road for cars, trucks, and produce. Now I'm ATS addicted to doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Smith12

#44 Post by Smith12 » 04 Jan 2020 18:34

train wrote:
04 Jan 2020 15:37
Hi, I have identified one problem related to your mod. It cannot be compatible with any map mods changes the native SCS states. please clean your unused files in the map folder. your garages should not affect the map of all america, only the places where they are located

And write in the description about the incompatibility of your map mod (cause your mod is a map-mod) with any other map-mods as MHA Pro or US Expansion and others that change the Game and DLC maps)
How do I clean this up? I am new to this.

train

#45 Post by train » 04 Jan 2020 19:02

@Smith12 you need in the editor where you add the prefab to look at the number of the map frame in which you make changes. and leave in the mod only those sectors of the map where you made the changes. all other sectors of the card that are not affected by your mod must be deleted from the archive. I don’t know how to explain it correctly because I’m not involved in creating maps

in your case, even a complete cleaning of unnecessary sectors will not help to achieve full compatibility. your mod will always return any changes made by other map mods in the territories adjacent to your terminals
just warn users that your mod needs to be used on a vanilla standard map unchanged by other mods, otherwise these mod-maps will not work
don’t worry and do not give up, your mod is good and with time, I’m sure you will learn how to adapt it to changed maps

bryntrollian

#46 Post by bryntrollian » 05 Jan 2020 04:02

I would agree to Salt Lake City being the one that really needs it but Smith doesn't have the Utah DLC yet.

meistroracer88

#47 Post by meistroracer88 » 05 Jan 2020 12:08

I love these termninals in Reddings and Albuquerque....but there is a problem. An I do not or have not read anyone seeing this or have this problems. First, I enabled this mod with other mods in my folder. Load the game. There are the terminals in two location.. I'm like awesome. But when I did full map view....cities are missing. Oregon state DLC - cities missing Astoria, Portland, and Pendleton. Washington state DLC - cities missing Longview, VAncouver. They are important if you want to get a delivery from those cities. They do not show up in Freight Cargo. So I removed all of mods and left this mod in and still those cities are not showing up. I had to remove the mod and enabled the others I had before this mod. All cities are showing. I love the idea of a bigger terminals for trucks and I didn't know how to go about doing it. You are on the right track. Keep up the good. Glad someone is taking this on.

meistroracer88

#49 Post by meistroracer88 » 05 Jan 2020 12:32

Okay I understand...but the one I don't get that is not showing is Pendleton, OR. But "The Dalles" - OR shows up. Strange and yes I understand you need an experience map dev. Best place to ask is in Map mod thread.

train

#50 Post by train » 05 Jan 2020 13:28

@meistroracer88 I’m the same user of the mod as you, who faced a similar problem on the map.
i cannot solve these issues. unfortunately I had to move the mod to the load order below the maps, and now it does not work, there are no terminals

Return to “Map assets”