[REL] PNW Truck and Trailer Add-on Mod for HFG Project 3XX

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
bryntrollian

Re: [REL] PNW Truck and Trailer Add-on Mod for HFG Project 3XX

#201 Post by bryntrollian » 02 Dec 2021 08:07

@Deezle Thanks for the info, I've been meaning to check that out but I've been busy with work lately.
Your mods are a must have for my sim.
Deezle

#202 Post by Deezle » 08 May 2022 03:53

I finally have an updated version for you guys, link in the OP. It will not work with the Steam Workshop version of the 3XX, however, the latest version of the 3XX has been made public on TruckyMods, there's a link in the OP.

This mod will not work with the steam version of the 3XX, the latest version has major changes. You will have to sell all of your 3XX trucks before changing from the Steam Workshop version to the latest version on TruckyMods.
Deezle

#204 Post by Deezle » 09 May 2022 02:51

Working on a couple new variants of the dump pups. In addition to the fixed reach version already included, I've added an adjustable reach in both 3 and 4 axle versions.

IRL the reach is extended when loaded on the road to comply with bridge laws, and collapsed when empty or at a job site for better maneuverability. The existing fixed reach version is shorter than these and meant for use with the 5 axle truck, with 9 total axles it can reach max weight without having to be longer.

The 3 axle version is meant to be used with the 5 axle truck as well, and it can run max weight when extended. It can also be used on the 4 axle truck, but payload is reduced a bit.

The 4 axle version is meant to be used with the 4 axle truck and it can run max weight when extended.

These can be configured via the F7 menu, however because of SCS limitations, you can't change the length when loaded.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
TruckSimChris

#205 Post by TruckSimChris » 09 May 2022 10:35

Oh! Looks like I'm going to have to re-install this mod! It's been a while.

Thanks for the update!
ewrey

#206 Post by ewrey » 11 May 2022 21:57

This mod is awesome.
Deezle

#207 Post by Deezle » 29 May 2022 15:41

New update in OP.

This update adds 3 and 4 axle versions of the dump trailers with extendable reach, configurable with the F7 menu.

[ external image ]
Tw0fac3j0k3r

#209 Post by Tw0fac3j0k3r » 14 Jul 2022 09:12

Hey just noticed a change from 1.43-1.44. I'm using the Mack R which is a 4 axle truck. The maximum payload has decreased by approx 3000lbs since the update. As well as loosing Rustic from the pickup/delivery location

Side note; any chance of the extended reach on the heritage pup? Love the look of it, both the heritage and the feel of the extended.

Great mod !
Jr_Fan

#210 Post by Jr_Fan » 03 Aug 2022 21:24

Hi, is there a template for the Box turck for this mod? Wanna do up some Auto Parts company skins. Thanks!

Return to “Truck accessories”