[closed] AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat v1.6(updated 08.11.2016)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
cip

Re: [closed] AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat v1.6(updated 08.11.2016)

#311 Post by cip » 28 Apr 2020 15:42

I fixed all traffic packs in 2 minutes using notepad++ so they won't throw warnings in gamelog... as for my sounds only ATS pack will be covered in the near future, still need to make a lot of sounds and testing in between...
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

LudoModding

Re: [closed] AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat v1.6(updated 08.11.2016)

#312 Post by LudoModding » 28 Apr 2020 21:28

@cip so I'll wait patiently for your sounds for the AI packs before putting them back in my game ;) .

Thanks to you for making sounds for these packs, even though jazzy is doing half the work, because an AI pack without sound is a bit like a cheese without wine lol ^^.
ETS2 : Promods + RusMap + parisRebuild

ATS : PazzMods + Sierra Nevada + Bellingham Heights

Skineur ATS/ETS2 : https://www.facebook.com/groups/atelierludoatsets2

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.

Return to “Traffic”