Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v1.49.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
G Force

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v6.0

#41 Post by G Force » 20 Nov 2019 18:39

I have set rockie mountain and turn pick doubles in traffic. I have been testing for the last month and plan to release them soon. You will be able to find them here this coming Saturday. Doubles and RMD tankers Some thing new is coming!!
G Force Trucking
Mr Larrington

#42 Post by Mr Larrington » 25 Jan 2020 14:18

While revamping my personal-use-only truck/trailer/cargo mod I noticed that SCS have changed some file names, which means the Case IH 600 tractor in the Heavy Cargo Addon won't appear in traffic. Quick fix to make it come back:

ATS_multiple_trailers_in_traffic_DLC_Heavy_Cargo_Addon_Quick_Fix.scs - 14 KB

Put this above the main Heavy Cargo Addon in the mod manager for renewed tractory goodness.
Mr Larrington
President & CEO: Interllama, Inc.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
G Force

#43 Post by G Force » 08 Feb 2020 18:03

Mr Larrington scs changed alot more then that. Will you be udating your packs to the new and improve traffic handling for doubles scs gave us?
G Force Trucking
KrysEmlyn

#44 Post by KrysEmlyn » 11 Feb 2020 04:48

@Mr Larrington,

I tried out this mod and I like what you have done so far.
However, it is generating a lot of spam in the console/log file of this variety:

Code: Select all

<ERROR> [traffic] No country specific data available for trailer type 'double' ($country)
where $country = whichever state you are traveling through at the time. (SCS, why is your code so odd that you call states countries?)

Is there a fix to prevent this error from continuously appearing in the console/log file? If not, I'm afraid I will have to remove this mod for now until this is fixed.
Running with Cip's traffic density mod makes this error repeat a lot when there is lots of truck traffic on the roads.
cip

#45 Post by cip » 11 Feb 2020 08:14

@KrysEmlyn I believe the error is because double trucks (trucks allowed to haul double trailers) are allowed in all countries while double trailers not. therefore the game is trying to spawn double trucks according to their spawn rules and cannot in the countries where double trailers are not allowed.
I use a personalized mod for doubles in traffic where I integrate other doubles from trailer pack mods, but in my game traffic trailers are allowed everywhere
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
rannorgana

#46 Post by rannorgana » 25 Feb 2020 21:43

@KrysEmlyn

Because ATS uses the same base code of ETS2?
Mr Larrington

#47 Post by Mr Larrington » 10 Mar 2020 17:24

Hello everybody peops!

Been very busy trying to update personal Truck/Trailer/Cargo mods but will revamp both mods when v1.37 hits the streets. The new sound engine will most likely mess things up good and proper so I'll have to do a fairly fundamental rejig anyway.
Mr Larrington
cip

#48 Post by cip » 22 Apr 2020 09:13

mr Larrington, no worries! for the time being you can remove all sounds of trucks and update the mod for 1.37 if you wish. sound updates for ATS is on going and I can tell Ai trucks will sound amazing in 1.37. when my updates will be ready I can share a patch with links to the new bank sounds.
also in ATS version maybe you can make the double food tanker appearing in traffic. I see that SCS released only an ownable version not for freight market and that I don't know how to add to traffic :D
for ETS2 version is too early to talk but sounds will take much longer since I want to finish ATS sounds first ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Mr Larrington

#49 Post by Mr Larrington » 24 Apr 2020 22:59

Hello again!

After making lots of stupid errors, there's a new version. See first page of this thread for details.

As alluded to by @cip I've switched all the trucks back to using the default SCS sounds for now. And I'll probably have to update this one when the new Macks come out next week. Bah!
Mr Larrington
KoolHoven

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v7.0

#50 Post by KoolHoven » 27 Apr 2020 11:36

Thanks for updating! Love using this mod, adds so much more variety to trucks.

Return to “Traffic”