Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v1.49.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Mr Larrington

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v9.0

#81 Post by Mr Larrington » 15 Jul 2021 23:16

@KrysEmlyn, thanks for that. As far as I can tell potatoes is the only cargo affected but I've have a closer look tomorrow.
Mr Larrington
President & CEO: Interllama, Inc.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
Jens Lyn IV

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v9.0

#82 Post by Jens Lyn IV » 18 Jul 2021 19:25

Heavy Cargo DLC trailers are far too common, and TP doubles are extremely rare. I drove all the way through Nevada and saw 1 TP double total; meanwhile, I was passing several articulated lowboys every minute. This is in the daytime, with cip's traffic mod. I tried fiddling with the definitions, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Haven't done any "real" testing, so this may be a conflict.
Mr Larrington

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v9.1

#83 Post by Mr Larrington » 19 Jul 2021 22:24

@yaumeister I owe you an apology - some of the modified cargo files using containers were indeed b0rked due to teh Stupidz on my part. This has been fixed in the new version - see first page for links.

New version adds Turnpike doubles in Colorado, which I didn't notice were a thing before, and does some tweaks and fixes to the cargo stuff. And now I'm off to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Mr Larrington
christo9567

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v9.1

#84 Post by christo9567 » 23 Jul 2021 09:28

does this work for update 1.41?
Mr Larrington

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v1.42

#85 Post by Mr Larrington » 27 Oct 2021 01:18

Marvellous timing by SCS to release ATS v1.42 the very day that this Unit had his first trip out for live music since March last year and also immediately prior to the extension to London's Ultra-Low Emissions Zone, which means I needed to have a working bicycle as Larrington Towers is inside the new zone and my 13 year old diesel car will attract a charge of £12.50 a day if I actually use it. Also the mods have been substantially reworked, and there's a new one with traffic versions of the Volvo Construction Equipment DLC trailers/cargo. See first post for full details and download link.
Mr Larrington
vexh

#86 Post by vexh » 07 Nov 2021 14:31

1 question

Is it possible to have the triples and turnpike doubles in every state or it is not possible
Mr Larrington

#87 Post by Mr Larrington » 17 Nov 2021 13:53

@vexh; if you're using Windows you can unzip the main ATS_multiple_trailers_in_traffic_Base mid, navigate to /def/country and double-click everywhere.bat, then rezip the mod and copy it into your mods folder. That'll give you triples, turnpike doubles and Rocky Mountain doubles in all states and provinces. If you need some other combination or if you're not using Windows it's probably easiest to copy the appropriate files - traffic.wbx_pup_triple.sii / traffic.wbx_rm_double.sii / traffic.wbx_tp_double.sii - from a state where they're already allowed by default, then rezip and copy the mod as above.
Mr Larrington
Mr Larrington

#88 Post by Mr Larrington » 01 Dec 2021 17:20

Mantrid has changed the internal name for Montana from "montana" to "montan" hence an update was needed. Please see first post for details.

Edit: Bah! He's changed North Dakota as well. Give me a few minutes to fix the fix, eh...

Edit 2: New version uploaded, old version deleted, link in first post updated!

Edit 3: Actually North Dakota wasn't Mantrid, it was the Discover Ontario mod, but the latest version has old and new names for both states so it should still work OK.
Mr Larrington
Attom

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v1.42.1

#89 Post by Attom » 02 Dec 2021 01:43

My Discover Ontario. Sorry new to Mapping.

North Dakota, and Montana (spell ?) may have been added when I tried to add Canadream, do ask how,
I have now removed for the next revision, I hope this will be easer going foward.

Every time I try to add Canadream I get errors in map, editor (prefabs missing). Do not think I try again, give me a headache.
https://discord.gg/5RqAACwN
OR from Discord "Discover Ontario"
Mr Larrington

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ATS - v1.42.1

#90 Post by Mr Larrington » 02 Dec 2021 12:04

@Attom "ndakot" also appears in the Montana Expansion mod, which I hadn't downloaded until just now...
Mr Larrington

Return to “Traffic”