Realistic traffic 6.4 for ATS V. 1.38.xx [Update 8-10-2020]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.

Which version do you usually use of this mod, Normal, or the NO EXTRAS version.

With sound (Version Normal)
79%
Without sound (Version No EXtras)
21%

Total votes: 28

Rockeropasiempre

Re: Realistic traffic 6.4 for ATS V. 1.38.xx [Update 8-10-2020]

#31 Post by Rockeropasiempre » 08 Oct 2020 14:27

Mod update. Due to the constant requests to remove the tractors from traffic, I have ended up canceling them completely.

Changes in V 6.4:

- Completely eliminated tractors from traffic.
- Added Opel Corsa.
- Added Peugeot 205.
- Decreased the intensity of buses in traffic.
- Slight increase in vehicles in the city.

A greeting
Image Image

Always soft

Fennec_Fox

#32 Post by Fennec_Fox » 10 Oct 2020 02:48

Hi, i tried your mod last two days, in global it's a good mod, more animations, i liked the fact that you removed the tractor and less Bus but you have to fixe many major problems

1-You have to fixe the blinker ratio and set it as default (many cars and trucks dont use it)
2-i think you introduced police cars in the mod so driving with a cop infront, one at the back and third in the opposit sens was just a very bad experience for the gameplay
3-When a vehicule make an overtake on highway he have to go back to the first lane (right lane) not stay near another vehicule and block the road at 60 when we can drive at 65
4- you have already a light mod why did you touch the lights in the traffic mod? got many problems with the setup.

That's what i noticed when i tested you last mod. you can do better, good luck. ;)

Rockeropasiempre

#33 Post by Rockeropasiempre » 10 Oct 2020 18:34

1. I take note of your recommendation.
2. I have not entered police cars. Check your game.
3. My mod is not always the cause of this behavior. Check this without the mod.
4. This mod, does not touch the friend lights configuration.

You can also do better, I'm sure, I await some suggestion from you and not just bug reports. ;)
Image Image

Always soft

Rockeropasiempre

#34 Post by Rockeropasiempre » 18 Oct 2020 21:13

Starting with the next version of this mod, I will follow a new process in its construction. The mod will continue to regulate traffic the way it does, but I will make further changes. Some European vehicles will be eliminated (not all, since there are European vehicles that I personally like quite a bit), and in the same way new American vehicles will be implemented. This will be a slow and progressive process, so be patient.

Greetings colleagues.
Image Image

Always soft

psychomax13

#35 Post by psychomax13 » 21 Nov 2020 22:17

Waiting for an update for this nice mod :)

Return to “Traffic”