American Truck Stops V1.1 By Ernst Veliz

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
GT182

Re: American Truck Stops V1.1 By Ernst Veliz

#1 Post by GT182 » 03 Mar 2020 03:47

Ernst, there's a couple rigs stuck in the brick/rock wall at the fuel stop where you get on I-5 from Rt158 out of Bakersfield. More up on 101 North of Eureka up to Coos Bay in a rest area....... busses too in another rest area on 101. They are floating in air about 4 feet off the ground.

This is a great mod. Now ATS looks like it's about trucking. There are trucks where they're supposed to be in big quantities. Job well done to you and Jazzycat. :thumbup:
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm ATS addicted to doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

bryntrollian

#2 Post by bryntrollian » 03 Mar 2020 06:15

This mod is a huge immersion boost.
Thanks Ersnt!

koolizz

#4 Post by koolizz » 03 Mar 2020 20:34

There is a bug with this mod, a pretty major one. Most trucks arent parked on the ground, but rather IN the ground. The wheels are clipping through the ground. Example below:

Look at the Volvo, the wheels are under the ground. This seems to happen on most of the trucks parked at truck stops in this mod?

GT182

#5 Post by GT182 » 07 Mar 2020 01:48

Just to let everyone know. This mod will break the Project East mod. I know Ernst said his will only work with the stock ATS DLC, but I had to try hoping they would be compatible. I'm hoping that maybe Ernst could make his work with Project East, or Duckie could get Project East to work with this mod. Both are super mods and its a hard choice to make as to which one to not use.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm ATS addicted to doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Lolsmurf

#7 Post by Lolsmurf » 01 Apr 2020 16:36

Great mod! This increases immersion so much! Finally I got rid of the empty world. Highy recommended!

Ced

#8 Post by Ced » 02 Apr 2020 15:34

Hello,

Super mod, very immersive.
The only problem is that there are far too many trucks with resting air. I have uninstalled the mod to be able to sleep because no free space

TexasWhirlwind

#9 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 04 Apr 2020 15:10

I have truck that are not on the ground and I have trucks that are below the ground. I also have trucks that are parked inside each other or in buildings, fences...
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-

BlaQHeavyHaul

#10 Post by BlaQHeavyHaul » 04 Apr 2020 15:43

Great mod. Definitely one of my favs

Return to “Traffic”