This project should add a lot more paintjobs to the game with 1930's to 1970's paint jobs.
This both in single colors as 2-tone paint jobs!
Please do know this is a work in progress, other trucks will also gain these new paintjobs! It will take time to get things done properly, so please hold on!
- Western Star 49X
This in no particular order or requirements. All of these are REAL colors! The names are the real names, please don't bother me with why you think it should be renamed. It won't happen. Also please do know that all of these are made by using original color charts of that time. The colors are as accurate as the charts portray them. This also means you can not change the colors in game or use them on TruckersMP.
1. Adirondack Green No 10 (1953)
2. Alpine White No 9120 (1970-71)
3. Apache Gold Irid. No 4298 (1964-70)
4. Apache Yellow No 165 (1953)
5. Apple Green No 2 (1940)
6. Beige No 1384 (1963)
7. Black Canyon Black No 60
8. Brittany Blue Irid. No 6773 (1973)
9. Brown No 32 (1941)
10. Cascade Light Green No 36
11. Coral Pink No 206 (1957-58)
12. Cream No 100 (1939-40)
13. Cumberland Green No 7 (1953)
14. Dark Blue Irid. No 6748 (1970-71)
15. Dark Blue No 41 (1939-41 43127
16. Dark Green No 10 (1939-41) 43119
17. Driftwood Gray No 806 (1957-58)
18. Gray No 110 (1939-40)
19. Gulfstream Blue No 46 (1953)
20. Harvester Red No 50 (1953)
21. Light Blue No 42 (1940-41)
22. Light Gray No 112 (1941)
23. Light Green No 1 (1939)
24. Light Green No 3 (1941)
25. Light Yellow No 4285 (1963)
26. Magnolia Ivory No 9 (1956)
27. Maroon No 21 (1939)
28. Metallic Green 902 (1958)
29. Moonstone Blue No 6606 (1964)
30. Plum Metallic No 729 (1969)
31. Red No 50 (1939-41) 43167
32. School Bus Chrome Yellow No 409 (1957-58)
33. Seascape Blue no 609 (1957-58)
34. Sunshine Yellow No 408 (1957-58)
35. Tan No 31 (1939-40)
36. Timber Tan No 113 (1957-58)
37. Tropical Lavender No 701 (1957-59)
38. Valencia Orange No 90 (1953)
39. Whitecap White No 8163 (1957-58)
40. Yellow No 80 (1939-41)
41. Marlin Blue 610 (1957-58)
NOTE: If you think I missed a important color, please tell me in the description or the SCS Forum page for this mod. Then I can see what I can do to add these. I can not promise anything, but I will try to find a good reference to get your color request in.
These colors are created from the colors above, this however does not mean you have every combination possible. I made all real combinations and just a few on top of that that I thought that would look good or might be wanted.
1. Adirondack Green - Whitecap White
2. Beige - Whitecap White
3. Black Canyon Black - Whitecap White
4. Brittany Blue Irid. - Whitecap White
5. Cascade Light Green - Whitecap White
6. Harvester Red - Whitecap White
7. Seascape Blue - Whitecap White
8. Timber Tan - Whitecap White
9. Tropical Lavender - Whitecap White
10. Valencia Orange - Whitecap White
11. Whitecap White - Timber Tan
12. Adirondack Green – Yellow
13. Dark Blue No 41 – Yellow
14. Harvester Red – Yellow
15. Valencia Orange – Yellow
16. Alpine White - Driftwood Gray
17. Apache Yellow - Driftwood Gray
18. Black Canyon Black - Driftwood Gray
19. Cascade Light Green - Driftwood Gray
20. Coral Pink - Driftwood Gray
21. Sunshine Yellow - Driftwood Gray
22. Marlin Blue - Seascape Blue
23. Sunshine Yellow - Seascape Blue
NOTE: If you wish another combination to be added, please make your suggestion either on the Steam Workshop or the SCS dedicated page. This way I can track it much easier and can see what I can do for you.
- American Truck Simulator
Each paintjob has it's own unlock level group and price. In this case you will just have to play and see when things unlock for you. These pain jobs are however very cheap.
- I do not update for just 1 request or new addition. This will be too much work and rather pointless. I rather wait until more people put in their requests and make a update once there is enough to call it a actual update.
- I do NOT add in anything newer then 1980, this to keep it more honest to the name "Classics".
- It is possible that I will have to make a new download for the newly added paint jobs, in that case it will be a separate file that does NOT need the original. In that case it will be up to you whether you what you prefer.
Steam only: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2246319437