delete please

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Vesku-K

Re: Caterpillar Truck & Trailer Skin.

#11 Post by Vesku-K » 17 Feb 2016 15:03

Thanks for you jaws. Very nice skins.
Take it easy baby, this is Grandpa

My WoT page Vesku_K
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=22259

Asus P8Z77-V Lx, i5 3570k 3,40Ghz, Ram 16Gb, GeForceGTX 1070oc GDDR5, Pover 700watt, Win7 64bit, TV-monitor 40" 4K,

Andys71

#12 Post by Andys71 » 18 Feb 2016 02:30

firstly thank you again for the skins.

secondly, the other post has been removed on atsmods

thirdly .. people who take credit for others works..sux balls.

Shasari

#13 Post by Shasari » 23 Feb 2016 00:10

Sweet! Though I will only go with the trailer mod - I spent a bunch of time tweaking the custom metallic paint on my W900 Studio Sleeper - maybe for the 2nd truck in my fleet - just have to find a virtual driver worthy of driving it.

Could you, however, load them on a mod file sharing site that doesn't have such invasive advertising? One of the ads that runs is a faux virus warning, and had a loud beep. I found I could not kill the browser window conventionally when I hit this looking for sound mods, and wound up having to use task manager in Win10 to kill the browser completely. X would not work, right click quit would not work etc.

Caterpillar rocks - just love all the low-end torque of those engines. My fav truck, when I ran for Werner was a KW Aerodyne COE with a 3406-E. Pulled like a Missouri mule!

Andys71

#14 Post by Andys71 » 23 Feb 2016 22:38

just use adblock or other advertising removal extension. poof no more ads easy :)

Return to “Skins”