2 truck companies skins for 3 scs trucks (all cabins)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
bahiense

2 truck companies skins for 3 scs trucks (all cabins)

#1 Post by bahiense » 17 Feb 2016 01:12

testing ets studio for ats skins i just made this 2 skins of real companies for all 3 scs trucks

YELLOW

DOWNLOAD

TRANSCO LINES

DOWNLOAD

Vesku-K

Re: 2 truck companies skins for 3 scs trucks (all cabins)

#2 Post by Vesku-K » 17 Feb 2016 11:05

Excellent skins. Thanks for you. :P
Take it easy baby, this is Grandpa

My WoT page Vesku_K
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=22259

Asus P8Z77-V Lx, i5 3570k 3,40Ghz, Ram 16Gb, GeForceGTX 1070oc GDDR5, Pover 700watt, Win7 64bit, TV-monitor 40" 4K,

Vencto

#3 Post by Vencto » 24 Feb 2016 12:29

Can you reupload them because everytime I try to open the .rar it gives me a failure

Vencto

#5 Post by Vencto » 24 Feb 2016 20:39

Superb! Thank you :)

TheDriver959

#6 Post by TheDriver959 » 26 Feb 2016 23:31

Not to be "that guy", but I'd like the Yellow pack a lot more if not for a few minor things that bother me. As a truck driver, I share the road with many of YRC's trucks in real life. The shade of orange is off. It's a deeper reddish orange in real life, similar to Schneider National.

I appreciate your eye for detail in the inclusion of "YRC Inc." along with the actual DOT number below the Yellow decal, but could you not have used the actual Yellow decal? The one you used is the same color as the truck, which is the wrong color as it is. And the real one has a "shine" in the middle of it.

Lastly, the unit number on Yellow/YRC trucks is not on the side of the hood. They are white type/black background stickers that are placed vertically along the side of the grille. Roadway used a different method, putting their numbers up on the sides of the airshield above the doors (prior to this it was located at the bottom of the driver's door) but these have largely been switched to Yellow's method since the merger into YRC Freight. Some older units use black letter stickers, but even these are still located along the side of the grille vertically. And the unit number you chose is a Roadway number, not a Yellow number.

I apologize if this all sounds too nitpicky, but all of the information is publicly available. And your accurate YRC Inc and DOT logos tell me you can do your homework, which makes the flaws I've listed all the more glaring.

Return to “Skins”