UPDATED Nascar skins for Viper2 Pete 389v2

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Crashman

UPDATED Nascar skins for Viper2 Pete 389v2

#1 Post by Crashman » 16 May 2016 08:53

I have reuploaded fixed Nascar skins on Steam Workshop that now work On the awesome v2 of Vipers Pete 389...I left the old versions alone so as not to screw up any ones game..If you use my skins, thanks and just subscribe to the new versions..Look for "389v2" . Enjoy and happy tricking!

LeRoadRuner

Re: UPDATED Nascar skins for Viper2 Pete 389v2

#2 Post by LeRoadRuner » 16 May 2016 14:33

it is possible to provide a link for those who do not use steam please, it could be appreciated if possible, thank you

USTruckMan

Re: UPDATED Nascar skins for Viper2 Pete 389v2

#3 Post by USTruckMan » 17 May 2016 12:21

Just use Steam workshop, it's a thousand times safer and easier, and don't tell me your game doesn't use steam because they don't have Steamless games for the truck simulators
Always Duplicated Never Replicated

Return to “Skins”