Skinners Resources

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Blackspots

Re: Skinners Resources

#41 Post by Blackspots » 23 Aug 2017 02:53

Yup, square.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
MINSA20

#42 Post by MINSA20 » 24 Aug 2017 22:04

Frontiersman is one of the BEST modders I have ever seen. I contacted Frontiersman on Steam, asked for a custom license plate, and received it in under 45 minutes. Most modders on ATS when I ask for something either cuss me out or be completely against doing anything. The Resources he gave to the community (for FREE), are the best quality I have ever seen! Thanks Frontiersman for being such a good member to the community.
[ external image ]
Frontiersman: My advice is get lost. lol. If you want to learn roads, get lost on them. If you want to learn a program, get lost in it.
Frontiersman

#43 Post by Frontiersman » 26 Aug 2017 16:33

Thanks for those kind words Minsa!
lonestranger

#44 Post by lonestranger » 22 Sep 2017 16:28

Cool idea, Frontiersman! I'd like to "donate", if I may. It looks like you're all set for IFTA and Certified Clean Idle decals, but I've got something else that someone might find useful. I needed a decal just like the one in this photo, so I made it.

[ external image ]
Frontiersman

#45 Post by Frontiersman » 22 Sep 2017 17:32

Nice! I made a Qualcomm/Omnitrac log sticker, so now we have two! Thanks lonestranger!

And that is exactly my idea; people contributing to make it a one-stop shop for skinning resources :)
lonestranger

#46 Post by lonestranger » 26 Sep 2017 02:01

I got a little busy today. Since I already had the resource images and plan to use many of these eventually, I figured I'd whip some more up to contribute. Like Frontiersman's, they're hosted on Google Drive, and the images below are thumbnails of the full-sized images on Postimage. Anyone is free to use them. Attribution is welcome but not required. Frontiersman, feel free to add them to the original post if you wish.

Electronic Logging Devices:

Qualcomm (Qualcomm's ELD business was spun off to become Omnitracs, so this is an older decal)
[ external image ]

Peoplenet (old logo 1, old logo 2, new logo 1)
[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Navistream
[ external image ]

Rand McNally (green 1, green 2, blue)
[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Shaw Tracking, old and new logos (Shaw Tracking has merged with Omnitracs, so these will likely both be phased out)
[ external image ] [ external image ]

VDO RoadLog
[ external image ]

Tax, Safety Inspection:

New York State Highway Use Tax
[ external image ]

Alberta provincial inspection 2017-2021. One unused so you can set your own expiry date, and one pre-punched as it appears on a vehicle.
[ external image ] [ external image ]

British Columbia provincial inspection 2015-2017, 2016-2018. One unused so you can set your own expiry date, and one pre-cut as it appears on a vehicle.
[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]
Last edited by lonestranger on 27 Sep 2017 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Frontiersman

#47 Post by Frontiersman » 26 Sep 2017 04:31

Thank you lonestranger! Added your awesomeness to first post!
R3AP3R

#48 Post by R3AP3R » 26 Sep 2017 21:08

OH MAN, THIS IS HEAVEN!!!! Why didn't I come across this earlier? I Can't thank you enough for all this things, it's amazing. Time to update my skins with some HQ stuff.

PS - seriously, I can't believe what I just found, you did an amazing work!!!!
CarCat

#49 Post by CarCat » 26 Sep 2017 23:44

Why didn't I find this earlier? Before I had to resort to using an inspection sticker I found online from like 5 years ago lol. And that was all. Thank you so much, Frontiersman! Been your friend on Steam since before you started modding, glad I am!
[ external image ]

We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there...

I live in Rhode Island and love anything related to trucks.

Specs: Ryzen 3 2200G, 1660 Super, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM
CarCat

#50 Post by CarCat » 26 Sep 2017 23:50

Gonna go ahead and put the RI IFTA 2019 sticker on because I'd like my fleet to look like it's new and fresh. Also, thank you for making my tiny state of Rhode Island, I kind of assumed you had forgotten about it because lots of Americans think Rhode Island isn't a state. It isn't even an island lol.
[ external image ]

We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there...

I live in Rhode Island and love anything related to trucks.

Specs: Ryzen 3 2200G, 1660 Super, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Return to “Skins”