Duel Truck Skin work

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Bomberman82

Duel Truck Skin work

#1 Post by Bomberman82 » 13 Jan 2020 15:56

Hallo dear Community,

first i´m not a modder but the Dueltruck from the Spielberg Movie give me the motivation to do something like that. There are so many Classic Americantrucks in the Internet and everytime this was my favorit thing to drive the classic Pete 281-351 and i find it.

But i don´t have the Skins from the Movie or else and even on the most moddingsites are not supported this, i looking for but couldn´t find it. That give me the muse to do it on my own. Thanks to the most user´s here im a little bit familiar now with photoedit-programms now.

I just working and trying hours and hours maybe it took me days to make it to say:,,O.K." and here are my first results.

The Colour and Textures for the Skins i get it from Pictures of the Truck i just collect a few fotos and try to get it together.

Maybe i could do more or better even about the radiator grill is from the original Truck. Critics are welcome. Hope you like it.

Bomberman82

Re: Duel Truck Skin work

#2 Post by Bomberman82 » 13 Jan 2020 21:36

I got a question maybe some Crack´s know it.

on the 3th Personview, truck looks normal but when i change to the Cockpitview this got a happen.

The hood and some points in the Cockpit have this strange lines sometimes red or green you couldn´t seen the Skin, the original Skin is not new i overwrite it with an old one and cut off in the .Sii Data for the skin the flikflake and airbrush paintjob set it up to false because they comes too shiny and even the colour changed it automaticly when it´s on.

Maybe a tipp?

Thx in front

Return to “Skins”