Movies, tv series and cartoons' trucks and trailers skins! Last upload 16/03/2020: "Movin' On" tv serie

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
B.J. McKay

Re: Movies, tv series and cartoons' trucks and trailers skins! Last upload 16/03/2020: "Movin' On" tv serie

#21 Post by B.J. McKay » 21 Mar 2020 06:19

Can't figure out how to paint the hubs in the latest version. Had it done before but can't figure out how to get the color wheel to show when selecting the hub.
CapitanoAraym

Re: Movies, tv series and cartoons' trucks and trailers skins! Last upload 16/03/2020: "Movin' On" tv serie

#22 Post by CapitanoAraym » 23 Mar 2020 02:13

@B.J. McKay

Do you mean the wheel hubs?
You need to select the wheel rim in the customization menu, then appears 3 more options with a red marker ( one for the bolts, one for the hub itself and one for the cover): you need to pick the central one (for the hub) BUT you need the wheel tuning pack DLC to get the colorable hub (for "BJ and The Bear" skin I use the "Standard Paint" one, with the same red I have on the cabin saved to my personalized colors for fast reference)
My ATS paintshop: LINK
B.J. McKay

#23 Post by B.J. McKay » 27 Mar 2020 04:27

Can you point me to the specific Wheel tuning pack you're talking about?
White_Hawk

#24 Post by White_Hawk » 29 Mar 2020 18:06

Great work so far! Any plans to do the flat-top paint scheme from the 1978 BJ & the Bear pilot movie (The Foundlings)? I think it's the same as the Aerodyne's Salem scheme, only with the angled bit on the sleeper reversed. The logo is still on the doors.

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Late in the movie, they paint the truck yellow to evade the police. There's a funny scene where BJ and one of the girls goes to a hardware store with a little kid's wagon to buy the paint. ("It's a really BIG bathroom.") But they go through a roadblock while the paint is still wet, and the jig is up.

[ external image ]
donfede

#25 Post by donfede » 16 Apr 2020 10:59

@B.J. McKay

The "American Truck Simulator - Wheel Tuning Pack" is available for a couple dollars/euros.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4505 ... ning_Pack/
Last running ETS2 and ATS on Debian GNU/Linux old-stable "stretch" 9 64bit
B.J. McKay

#26 Post by B.J. McKay » 22 Jan 2021 16:37

Any idea how to apply the BJ and the Bear skin to the set forward axle version? My understanding is a new def file has to be created but I have no idea what that's all about. In keeping with realism, love to see the BJ and the Bear skin on the set forward version.
B.J. McKay

#27 Post by B.J. McKay » 09 Feb 2021 03:13

You mentioned that the shade of green on the S. Pruitt truck can be changed but every time I try that then click on the accessory screen it reverts the colors back again. Anything I can do to be able to adjust and have it stick?
David Paterson

#29 Post by David Paterson » 08 Apr 2023 00:09

These skins worked fine on my old computer, but I'm having trouble d/l them on my new computer. Does anyone have updated links?

Return to “Skins”