Overnite Transportation Co.

PBandJ

Re: Overnite Transportation Co.

#11 Post by PBandJ » 17 Aug 2020 12:22

Not sure what @dredick was talking about there. Are you using the current Steam workshop version of Overfloaters K100e? Are you using this in ATS or ETS? I only tried this in ATS, not sure if any differences for ETS. Have you tried this in a new profile with just the K100e and the skin to see if it works ok. It looks to me like you have a mod conflict.

Jogibaer

#12 Post by Jogibaer » 17 Aug 2020 15:34

Yes @PBandJ , I use the current version of the K100e, workshop version, from Overfloater. I also think it is a modconflickt. I'll do a search this weekend. Thanks for your efforts,
Regards Jörg.

PBandJ

#13 Post by PBandJ » 17 Aug 2020 18:01

@Jogibaer The easiest way I use is I created a profile just for testing mods. It is a vanilla profile that never had mods on it. I took the time to get it up to level 25, and then I backed up that profile. Each time I want to test a mod, I upload the test profile from the backed up version and test. Once I get it the way I want, I then go through the process of renaming that profile to the mod that is currently in it, and reload the vanilla profile from the backup so it is ready to go on the next one I want to test. Helps keep from having mod conflicts from other trucks in a profile. Then I just go down through the list of profiles and pick what truck I feel like driving. Each profile I have setup with AI mods, company mods, engine mods, paintjobs, etc, etc, but try and keep just one truck mod in each one.....:) BK Vissers kind of pointed me in this direction and off I went lol. It seems to work pretty well.

Return to “Skins”