Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
DieselJC

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#31 Post by DieselJC » 10 Nov 2020 21:04

Question..on the first post it shows alot of accessories..I downloaded the pack from Google Drive but there aren't any of the accessories included. Are the accessories avavilible for any of the SCS trucks or is that just for modded ones.

JC
PBandJ

#32 Post by PBandJ » 10 Nov 2020 21:21

Maybe I am miss reading what you wrote, but the accessories are not things you can add to your truck, it is just showing files that are included with the different templates for painting a truck or trailer. The accessories are all ready on your truck, this just gives you where they are located on the template for the truck so you can choose to paint them differently if you like. Each of those accessories shown are in the different trucks folders, some trucks have some, other trucks have others if that makes sense. What you do is in the packet you downloaded, find the truck or trailer you want to paint and click on that particular folder. Inside that folder is different templates showing what is available for that particular truck or trailer.
Carsmaniac

#33 Post by Carsmaniac » 11 Nov 2020 02:52

@DieselJC Some trucks use separate textures for certain parts, these are the "accessory" textures. This system of separate textures is used much more widely in ETS 2, whereas in ATS only two vanilla trucks have accessories (the Mack Anthem uses it for cabin deflectors and sideskirts, and the International LoneStar uses it for bumpers & sun visors). It's also used more in trailers. If you're making a paintjob for a truck without any accessory textures (e.g. any Kenworth or Peterbilt) you don't have to worry about separate textures, as every paintable part on that truck is included in the main cabin texture.
DieselJC

#34 Post by DieselJC » 12 Nov 2020 00:35

Carsmaniac wrote: 11 Nov 2020 02:52 @DieselJC Some trucks use separate textures for certain parts, these are the "accessory" textures. This system of separate textures is used much more widely in ETS 2, whereas in ATS only two vanilla trucks have accessories (the Mack Anthem uses it for cabin deflectors and sideskirts, and the International LoneStar uses it for bumpers & sun visors). It's also used more in trailers. If you're making a paintjob for a truck without any accessory textures (e.g. any Kenworth or Peterbilt) you don't have to worry about separate textures, as every paintable part on that truck is included in the main cabin texture.

Thanks for the clarification..haven't done anything in ETS yet so I'll have to check that out. Thanks again much appreciated.

JC
Ludo Diabolo

#35 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 03 Dec 2020 13:40

Do we have a chance to see the Cascadia in your software? as you did for the Western ?
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
jorensanbar

#36 Post by jorensanbar » 03 Dec 2020 15:41

LudoModding wrote: 03 Dec 2020 13:40 Do we have a chance to see the Cascadia in your software? as you did for the Western ?
I also came here directly to see the Cascadia, it seems that it is not loaded yet.
Zakxaev68

#37 Post by Zakxaev68 » 04 Dec 2020 11:47

Give the man some time, people.
Hard truckin' on the virtual roads since 2002...

The Big Rig Rock is under indefinite hiatus!
Ludo Diabolo

#38 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 04 Dec 2020 16:12

@Zakxaev68

I wasn't asking when it would come out, but just whether or not it would fit in the software ;) .
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
Zakxaev68

#39 Post by Zakxaev68 » 04 Dec 2020 18:07

What software you are talking about, @LudoModding? Simply a conventional file archive...
Hard truckin' on the virtual roads since 2002...

The Big Rig Rock is under indefinite hiatus!
Alarthon

#40 Post by Alarthon » 04 Dec 2020 20:15

@Zakxaev68 He is talking about OP's paintjob packer. viewtopic.php?f=33&t=282956

Return to “Skins”