55six's Workshop. (Open for suggestions)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
55sixxx

Re: 55six's Workshop. (Open for suggestions)

#21 Post by 55sixxx » 24 Aug 2020 00:44

Here's my today's attempt at a stripe paintjob (It turned to be not as good as i expected):

And here's the FFE Transportation's skin, it's all done, i just have to set up the metallic paint on all green tractor units instead of just the LoneStar. BTW, it includes two trailer variants.

55sixxx

#22 Post by 55sixxx » 24 Aug 2020 01:49

Okey Dokey, i finished both Shaffer and FFE. Since this last one took quite a bit of work, this pack includes these two companies only.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTE:

BOTH THESE COMPANIES WORK WITH REEFERS ONLY, SO FOR SAKE OF REALISM, THE TRAILER SKINS FOR THEM ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE REEFER.

The FFE Transportation skin includes two color variants for each truck (Green and White) and also two trailer variants (The simpler look and the fancier look)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD mediafire
ALSO INCLUDED IN MAIN FIRST POST.

SIDE NOTE:

ALL SKIN ELEMENTS SUCH AS STRIPES, LETTERING AND ETC WERE MADE FROM SCRATCH BY ME IN PS. ONLY THING THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE INTERNET IS THE FFE CIRCLES AND THE SHAFFER PENGUIN BACK DOOR LOGO. IF ANY OF MY SKINS GETS UPLOADED SOMEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT CREDIT I'LL BE ABLE TO KNOW BECAUSE NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE DOES BACK DOOR'S AS DETAILED AS I DO. AND THIS GOES TO ALL OF MY SKINS, NOT JUST THESE TWO. BECAUSE THERE'S PEOPLE THAT GIVE UP WHEN THEY GET THEIR STUFF STOLEN, I'M NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE... I'M THE TYPE THAT MAKES THE THIEF GET WHAT HE DESERVES. ;)

poozykrem

#23 Post by poozykrem » 24 Aug 2020 10:20

I wanna ask you if you don't mind if use your scs file for custom 53 skin to make my own skin mod?
I tried to create my own mod file but it resulted in fail
Thanks in advance

55sixxx

#24 Post by 55sixxx » 24 Aug 2020 13:12

@poozykrem Sure man, you can use it. No problem.

gamer2456

#25 Post by gamer2456 » 24 Aug 2020 18:57

Can you do a Sysco or Home Depot.

55sixxx

#26 Post by 55sixxx » 25 Aug 2020 00:56

^I'll see what i can do but i won't make any promises though... HD doesn't have any good truck pictures that i can take as a reference. Sysco on the the other hand, i was a able to find a high-res sample for the artwork on the side but getting that texture in the trailer and make it look good will be tricky.

Currently, i have a few on my queue, that includes: Cowan Logistics, Midland Transport, Carmen Transportation, CRST International, Manitoulin and Rosedale.

The hardest part for companies skin is, believe it or not... finding good pictures that have the company's DOT readable.

PS: For what I've seen online, Manitoulin works only with International tractor units. Mostly ProStar's and i think probably a few LT's and RH's too. So i'll be making this company's skin available only for the the LoneStar, hence that, all cabs will be compatible with the skin itself (Daycab, High Rise and Sky Rise)

Larry71490

#27 Post by Larry71490 » 25 Aug 2020 14:08

Home Depot uses outside carriers such as JB Hunt amd TMC.

Cheeky_T

#28 Post by Cheeky_T » 28 Aug 2020 05:18

What about some default cowboy/western style graphics? or sports teams patterns?

otherwise, i'm a big fan of non-branded paintjobs, stripes, graphics, jokes, whatever!

55sixxx

#29 Post by 55sixxx » 28 Aug 2020 14:21

Okay, just a heads up to everyone that's been here or will be in the near future... i will make the skins that i mentioned above, but now i'm taking a little break from this... even though i consider making skins a sort of hobby of mine... it's still a bit exhausting to make a lot of stuff in a short period of time when my own pc does not want to cooperate with me, in about a week or so i'll get back to publishing skins more frequently.

Also keep in mind that i'm no professional skin maker, honestly i'm far from it... there's still many things that i don't have a clue on how to do it, so try to keep your request a tad bit simple and also don't suggest companies that are very small and have no picture references in the internet. I want to make stuff realistic and guessing what a specific company design is, is quite far from realistic.

Another note: I decided that i'll won't be doing requests anymore. Why the sudden change you ask? Because i don't want to spend my time and effort in doing something that i deeply don't want to. If all my school years have taught me anything is that i hate doing stuff that i don't want.

poozykrem

#30 Post by poozykrem » 28 Aug 2020 14:50

Take your time and enjoy the break

Return to “Skins”