Interfriese Vlag Trailers (ATS)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
De_Ruyter

#1 Post by De_Ruyter » 03 Oct 2020 21:58

This mod is to add to the already uploaded Western Star truck mod although it can be used without that obviously. This mod will add the box trailers and some other vanilla trailers.
This pack will NOT receive paint jobs for trucks or mod trailers.
(NOTE: Scroll down or go to my Steam Workshop for the Western Star 49X paint job in the pictures!)

Current supported trailers

All vanilla box trailers
All vanilla hopper trailers
All vanilla chip van trailers

Planned trailers

Please do note that I can't really do much without Mod Studio 2 being updated and other trailers being added to the list. I do plan on other trailers, however I can't really work towards something MS2 can't handle (yet). It will be done when I can.

Paint advice for wheels:

Rims: #FFA600
(selected in photo's - front: Dynamic wide Paint)
(selected in photo's - rear: Dynamic Paint)
Wheel nuts: #20116C
(selected in photo's: Duke Paint)

In game needs

Skin costs: 15000
Unlock level: 10

I intentionally made it level 10 as you won't really be able to buy a trailer much earlier unless you cheat or get a loan.

Download:

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2247318355

Other mods:

Interfriese Vlag Western Star 49X
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2245229796

Return to “Skins”