Skins mod dont show up in game

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
azkidd1

Skins mod dont show up in game

#1 Post by azkidd1 » 09 Oct 2020 23:48

Hello I made me a few skins on ets 2 and on mods studio 2, and when I activate them and put them in mod manager not all of them show up, I checked game log and nothing wrong there no more than ussual. Can someone help me with this please. On one account all I has is the truck and 3 mods and only 2 show up and when I put one the other shows up and vise a versa...........Like one is out poowering there other or something. Tyi. Have a good day

m1keY

Re: Skins mod dont show up in game

#2 Post by m1keY » 10 Oct 2020 00:06

the one with higher priority overwrites the other one .... sounds like you have same name for the skins... my first guess

anyways, if you check out the tutorials on the discordchannel / youtube - using the ModsStudio2 you might get some more clues

azkidd1

Re: Skins mod dont show up in game

#3 Post by azkidd1 » 10 Oct 2020 15:12

@m1keY I look into that ty

Return to “Skins”