Skin KissLine Color Mack Anthem and Trailer Box Ownable

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
magicko84

Skin KissLine Color Mack Anthem and Trailer Box Ownable

#1 Post by magicko84 » 23 Oct 2020 23:44

Here is the second Combo, again on the Stripes Color theme, but with a different motif. This time I wanted to skin the Mack, I don't know whether to make the other truck models too, also because they take time and above all images not covered by copyright.
I made this mod in 3 hours, I finished it 5 minutes ago, just enough time to see how it came in game and then upload it to the hosting site.

There is one little thing that would honestly send me to the asylum if I wanted to fix it. In the CabDay, on the deflectors, I hadn't calculated that the four sides were actually the external and internal side. I do not know whether to lose the brain to understand which side is the external one and which the internal one. Please let me know if you want me to fix it, it will take me quite a while, or that's okay too, at most if you don't want to see that messy hub, even if it's not really bad to look at, don't put the deflectors on: D: b :

Compatible with Beta 1.39

Screen

Download: https://sharemods.com/vl4kugq89rp9/Kiss ... x.scs.html

Crediti: magicko84

DO NOT UPLOAD THE MOD TO OTHER HOSTING AND DO NOT UPLOAD THE MOD TO OTHER MODS SITES THANKS

Return to “Skins”