Logitech Driving Force Pro

David Paterson

Logitech Driving Force Pro

#1 Post by David Paterson » 09 Jul 2021 04:15

I rather stupidly updated the device driver from something called Driver Booster 8 and now I have just half a turn from lock to lock; not very realistic for truck driving...

I've tried accessing the Logitech profiler and settings and it says 720 degrees, but, no I can only turn it half a turn.

Has anyone used Driver Booster 8? I was able to go in there and roll back the update, but now it automatically runs it again, every time I turn the computer on. How do I fix this mess?
lphj

Re: Logitech Driving Force Pro

#2 Post by lphj » 12 Jul 2021 13:36

You could try and remove it completely and then do a fresh install. See if that solves your problem considering it doesn't seem to allow you to roll it back?
I personally don't use it, but just have it i can set it up in-game.
David Paterson

Re: Logitech Driving Force Pro

#3 Post by David Paterson » 16 Jul 2021 01:24

I uninstalled Driver Booster 8 and then got the latest driver from Logitech, but the wheel was still stuck at 180 degrees, regardless of what the Logitech profiler said. AAAGGGHH!!! Unplayable, how do you drive a truck with half a turn from lock to lock?

Anyway, after scouring the web, thanks Google, I found a fix. Simultaneously press Select/R3/right paddle, in that order and it locks the wheel at 900 degrees of rotation. Happy Days, I'm back in the game!

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator”