Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

User avatar
b0bba
Posts: 22
Joined: 02 Feb 2013 15:31
Location: Gävleborg, Sweden

Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#1 Post by b0bba » 19 Jul 2013 16:09

Just bought the ETS game on steam (for 1.99€ 75% off for 25 more hours) just to try out these two mod I found while looking for the same kind of mod for ETS2, and wanted to recommend them for any one that might be interested in these kind of mods. Easy to install both include all necessary scs files and save files.

Volvo FH12 BDF Mainfreight combo
Image

SCANIA Scandinavian Combo
Image
Image

User avatar
Unco
Posts: 2561
Joined: 02 Jan 2013 21:13
Location: Denmark

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#2 Post by Unco » 19 Jul 2013 16:15

Awesome. I picked up ETS1 also. I will make sure I try these.

User avatar
Unco
Posts: 2561
Joined: 02 Jan 2013 21:13
Location: Denmark

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#3 Post by Unco » 20 Jul 2013 22:10

b0bba, sorry for the off-topic, but do you use a steering wheel and pedals for this game? I can't get my shifter to work (Driving Force GT). It works fine on ETS2, STDS and 18WoS:ET2, but not in ETS.

User avatar
Scaniabebe
Posts: 386
Joined: 20 Dec 2012 20:12
Location: Cleethorpes, UK

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#4 Post by Scaniabebe » 10 Aug 2013 09:34

Coh, doesn't feel like 2 minutes since I first purchased Euro Truck Simulator 2008 all them years ago! :lol:
It's amazing to think that almost 5 years after the game was first released; it still has a fairly strong community!
Unco wrote:b0bba, sorry for the off-topic, but do you use a steering wheel and pedals for this game? I can't get my shifter to work (Driving Force GT). It works fine on ETS2, STDS and 18WoS:ET2, but not in ETS.
I also own a Logitech Driving Force GT - and it works a treat with the game! Have you got the Official Logitech Drivers installed? That may cure the issue! If not - hit it with a hammer! :lol:

Image
Flickr | YouTube | My WOT Profile
10 Years in the TruckSim Community...

User avatar
Centrino2
Posts: 3115
Joined: 07 Feb 2013 00:39
Location: SnooPINGAS usual i see

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#5 Post by Centrino2 » 10 Aug 2013 20:14

Scaniabebe wrote: hit it with a hammer! :lol:

Image
That is the answer to everything! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Scaniabebe
Posts: 386
Joined: 20 Dec 2012 20:12
Location: Cleethorpes, UK

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#6 Post by Scaniabebe » 11 Aug 2013 09:01

Indeed! :lol:
Flickr | YouTube | My WOT Profile
10 Years in the TruckSim Community...

User avatar
Unco
Posts: 2561
Joined: 02 Jan 2013 21:13
Location: Denmark

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#7 Post by Unco » 13 Aug 2013 21:57

Scaniabebe wrote:
I also own a Logitech Driving Force GT - and it works a treat with the game! Have you got the Official Logitech Drivers installed? That may cure the issue! If not - hit it with a hammer! :lol:
Yes, latest drivers installed. Same problem in either XP or Win7. I also experience really bad understeer: If I turn the wheel too much, the truck will just go straight ahead until it loses some speed.

Another problem I experience is the lack of a right side mirror from the F2 wing mirror option. I only get a left mirror, and if I look left, the wing mirror disappears as soon as the physical mirror comes into view.

User avatar
Scaniabebe
Posts: 386
Joined: 20 Dec 2012 20:12
Location: Cleethorpes, UK

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#8 Post by Scaniabebe » 15 Aug 2013 09:14

Unco wrote:Yes, latest drivers installed. Same problem in either XP or Win7. I also experience really bad understeer: If I turn the wheel too much, the truck will just go straight ahead until it loses some speed.
I seem to remember that I also had a few issues getting the Shifter to work, now you come to mention it! I seem to remember that I just kept trying, until it worked!
Regarding the understeer, that's normal in the Original Game! It always did that - and most people did learn and got used to it (it was also almost impossible to tip your truck), however, going back to the Original Game from ETS2; I am unable to drive! :lol:
Unco wrote:Another problem I experience is the lack of a right side mirror from the F2 wing mirror option. I only get a left mirror, and if I look left, the wing mirror disappears as soon as the physical mirror comes into view.
That's also normal, it won't display a secondary mirror if the mirror is visible on screen within the truck. Also, the F2 Mirrors would also hide the Map...
Flickr | YouTube | My WOT Profile
10 Years in the TruckSim Community...

User avatar
Unco
Posts: 2561
Joined: 02 Jan 2013 21:13
Location: Denmark

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#9 Post by Unco » 15 Aug 2013 10:24

Thanks, Scaniabebe. I shall persevere.

User avatar
Scaniabebe
Posts: 386
Joined: 20 Dec 2012 20:12
Location: Cleethorpes, UK

Re: Truck + dolly + semitrailer 25.25 m mods

#10 Post by Scaniabebe » 15 Aug 2013 14:54

Yeah, the Understeering problem was a common problem with the old Physics Engine! GTS and UKTS was the same also...
Flickr | YouTube | My WOT Profile
10 Years in the TruckSim Community...

Post Reply

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests