Wheel, pedals & shifter support

Captain Squareyez

Wheel, pedals & shifter support

#1 Post by Captain Squareyez » 25 Dec 2018 14:21

Some time ago, probably around 6 months ago, i tried ETS 1, but could not get the game to fully recognize my Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals, the TH8A shifter and the mega shifter truck mod.
It would only allow me to use one of them, so if i chose the wheel, it wouldnt let me choose anything else. If i chose the shifter, it wouldnt let me choose anything else.
I tried tricking the game by setting different orders, like wheel at top, then the shifter at top, but that didnt work either. I know, it was a long shot, but worth a try lol.
So, anyway, i did buy the game earlier in the year around the same time i bought ETS 2 i think it was, and wanted to play ETS 1.
Is there a way to use all 4 components, i;e wheel, pedals,etc? Like is there something i have to alter in the config file or something to get them all to work like they do in ETS 2?
I tried searching the net, but only kept getting info on ETS 2, so the net was of no help to me on that front.
Hope someone has ideas how to get it all working. Maybe even a dev? :)
Lombra

Re: Wheel, pedals & shifter support

#2 Post by Lombra » 27 Dec 2018 23:05

Look into Joystick Gremlin. It lets you combine multiple devices into one. It probably won't be super easy, though.
Captain Squareyez

Re: Wheel, pedals & shifter support

#3 Post by Captain Squareyez » 05 Jan 2019 09:45

Thanks Lombra, i'll check it out.

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator”