Trailer Skin question

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Charmin

Trailer Skin question

#1 Post by Charmin » 24 Nov 2020 14:08

I want to make adapt my current los pollos skin for the aerodynamic rear door and and the rolldoor with the lift. But i dont know how to do that. If some could help me

55sixxx

Re: Trailer Skin question

#2 Post by 55sixxx » 24 Nov 2020 14:18

Well, if you use ModStudio like me, the template for the roll-up door and the aero one work pretty much the same. Most of the times i use one single texture for all of them, so all you have to do is import the same texture to all types of back doors and then you're done.

Charmin

#3 Post by Charmin » 25 Nov 2020 13:34

My "Problem" i dont know how to have multiple trailer length in one Mod in the ModStudio. As far as i know its not possible

PBandJ

#4 Post by PBandJ » 25 Nov 2020 17:50

It is possible. You add each image and then choose which image goes with what trailer assuming your image is different sizes for each trailer. So if you use say a 28 ft trailer template and size your skin for it and one for a 53 ft trailer when you go into the ModsStudio2 you click on image, select your image and then what trailer that image is for. So for the 28 ft you check the 28ft dry, insulated, and reefer if you want the skin to go on all 3. Then you add image for the 53 ft trailer and do the same, check the 53 ft dry, insulated and reefer box.....:)

Charmin

#5 Post by Charmin » 27 Nov 2020 16:39

I'm just stupid..... thx

Return to “Help requests”