Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means??

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
upstatenytruckfan

Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means??

#1 Post by upstatenytruckfan » 23 Jun 2021 01:43

Date : 22/06/2021 18:31:23

System.Exception

Code: Select all

StackTrace :    at ModsStudio2Library.Utils.Managers.ProcessManager.ExecuteTexConv(String processStarPath, String processStartInfo, String workingDirectory) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Library\Utils\Managers\ProcessManager.cs:line 25
   at ModsStudioLib.Files.Dds.ImageToDds(Image originalImage, String outputPath, OutputImageFormat outputFormat, String imageTempDirectory) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Library\Files\Dds.cs:line 76
   at ModsStudio2Library.Logic.Actions.ImportImage.Execute(Template template) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Library\Logic\Actions\ImportImage.cs:line 98
   at ModsStudio2Library.Models.Template.Build(VariableList enviroment) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Library\Models\Template.cs:line 33
   at ModsStudio2Library.Models.ScsMod.ScsProject.Build(VariableList enviromentVariables) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Library\Models\ScsMod\ScsProject.cs:line 64
   at ModsStudio2Core.Logic.Build.BuildProjectFile(String inputPath, String outputPath) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Core\Logic\Build.cs:line 70
   at ModsStudio2Core.CLI.BuildOptionsHandler.ParseOptions(BuildOptions opts) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Core\CLI\BuildOptions.cs:line 47
   at ModsStudio2Core.Program.<>c.<ProcessInput>b__3_2(BuildOptions opts) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Core\Program.cs:line 104
   at CommandLine.ParserResultExtensions.WithParsed[T](ParserResult`1 result, Action`1 action)
   at ModsStudio2Core.Program.ProcessInput(String[] args) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Core\Program.cs:line 95
   at ModsStudio2Core.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\Sources\ModsStudio2\ModsStudio2Core\Program.cs:line 76

Im just trying to put one simple logo on the door. Its the 72' Western Start 49x long sleeper. The only image i am trying to put on is an outline of the united states i saved off google. Its an outline in orange against the dark green of my truck. I uploaded the imagine in paint.net first to edit it and put some text in the middle of it. I saved it as a dds file. Did i go wrong there? Im just trying to put one logo on each door. Any help would be appricated. Very frustrated.lol

upstatenytruckfan

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means??

#2 Post by upstatenytruckfan » 24 Jun 2021 23:15

Really? no one can give me any direction on why im getting these error messages when i try and export? I do everything just like they do in the youtube videos. I fill evetything in in the mod studio. when i browse for the skin file i can find it and upload it into the studio just fine. Its just when i try to export the files, it tells me it failed and for the above reasons. Are you suppose to export them to the regular mods folder, or do i need to add a new folder to ATS? I tried just painting the truck and adding 10 letters of text on the door, still nothing. What am i doing wrong?

Alarthon

#3 Post by Alarthon » 25 Jun 2021 13:35

Probably best to ask in mod studio's forum post. viewtopic.php?f=123&t=274650

plykkegaard

#4 Post by plykkegaard » 25 Jun 2021 14:07

Generic program error probably a component missing on your PC
Check with the author
How to use Pastebin to Share Text
Youtube Video (English)

Return to “Help requests”