ReddLegg's CHU-613 Skin Request

WiredrawnMurder

ReddLegg's CHU-613 Skin Request

#1 Post by WiredrawnMurder » 03 Aug 2020 21:41

Restarting this project at the request of a friend.

Hello all,

I'd like to have a special skin made for Redd's CHU-613. I've spend 10 years looking for my dad's old Mack to have someone put it in a game, and it was finally found for the first time since I started the search in 2010.

The skin would have to be created from the pictures provided (uncensored ones can be provided upon request) as this was done freehand around 2003 and we're pretty sure the kid who did it OD'd around 2007, so even if there were original designs, they'd be long gone.

All the damage/wear would have to be fixed so the skin looks brand new in-game, the company name and CVOR# I had to black out will also need to be fixed (the current owner covered up these spots with black stickers bearing the new company name and the CVOR anyways). The skin would also be used for the flat-top bunk, but if the creator wants to adapt it for the hi-rise as well, go for it.

This could either be a private or public skin, I do not care which as distribution rights will go to the creator (naturally) as long as I have a copy ready to use in-game. The only request that I have is if the creator decides to make it public, I'd like to have the '403' remain unique to my copy if at all possible.

As this would be a lot of work, everything is negotiable.

Alarthon

Re: ReddLegg's CHU-613 Skin Request

#2 Post by Alarthon » 05 Aug 2020 15:44

It is going to be hard to get that into a skin, unless someone here is an amazing artist and tries to match it.

WiredrawnMurder

Re: ReddLegg's CHU-613 Skin Request

#3 Post by WiredrawnMurder » 05 Aug 2020 23:22

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. So I'm likely going to have to hire a digital artist capable of drawing the designs to convert into decals first and have someone work from those as I have no idea how to make skins, let alone make a two-tone gradient with a gloss finish... that's not gonna be cheap.

Return to “Help requests”