Proper load order for Maps

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
ALT2870

Re: Proper load order for Maps

#801 Post by ALT2870 » 16 Apr 2021 04:36

Probably talking about Reforma Beta 6E.
Digital X

#802 Post by Digital X » 16 Apr 2021 15:13

That's the only one I can see that's paid mods. I have it from Eblem himself on Patreon.
PaZz_

#803 Post by PaZz_ » 16 Apr 2021 17:49

Yeah, respecting the forum rules I would remove that from the list.
Blackspots

#804 Post by Blackspots » 16 Apr 2021 18:27

@PaZz_ I updated the first post to be less specific about what mod goes in that location.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
dbddimov

#805 Post by dbddimov » 23 Apr 2021 02:21

crashed after open map . how to fix ?
Blackspots

#806 Post by Blackspots » 28 Apr 2021 03:51

Probably missing a DLC or didn't follow it correctly. Can't tell you how to fix without knowing what caused the crash.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
Attom

#807 Post by Attom » 02 May 2021 23:12

All addon maps, working well for thanks for the update "Blackspots"
https://discord.gg/5RqAACwN
OR from Discord "Discover Ontario"
Bandit188

#808 Post by Bandit188 » 07 May 2021 02:47

project mid Atlantic Where would that go in the load order?
Quasar3210

#809 Post by Quasar3210 » 08 May 2021 15:31

sgtkrazy wrote: 15 Apr 2021 03:13 Please do not get me wrong here; I know this post is just a guide to install mods, but why would a post list a MOD you need to pay to download?. You are already purchasing a game that SCS Software created plus the DLC's they created I get that. Though, community created content that they allow to be made is free CORRECT????????????????? So why would a person charge to access a MOD for a game that he/she did not help make but a MOD to an existing game(and don't give me the "he/she took time to create it....my response is welcome to gaming unless you're on the team designing the game you should not be able to profit from someone else's work)? One should not be able to profit off a company with out permission for one. I only say this due to a MOD in original post requires you to pay for patreon access to download. Don't get me wrong, but one should not profit off a company that created a game with ability to MOD unless your direct job is to create MOD's for that company.
Seriously?? Just don't get the patreon then, It's a guide on install order not telling you you must install it for it to work. This post has been here and been updated religiously for 3 1/2 years and literally every other member of this forum has managed to figure that out. Why suddenly do we need to go and beat around the bush and be vague because one person can't figure out how to just skip over the optional map.
Tylerkane

#810 Post by Tylerkane » 10 May 2021 14:09

I just wanted to thank Blackspot, I've been playing for months now but never followed his load order to a T. I followed everyone else by putting my maps on the bottom. As I loaded my game the EXACT WAY he says to put in your mods, no crashing, game textures look awesome, no stutter or anything. I even went as far as to try a profile with his mod load order and Vinnies map load order updated, still no problems. Make sure all DOC is included and all maps are up to date. HIS WAY WORKS.

Return to “Modding Guides”