Load Order - ATS v1.49 Map Combos (Updated 05 Mar 2024 - TGMN - ATS Expansion - Reforma)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
MechoGecko

Re: Load Order - ATS v1.41 Map Combos (Updated 6 Sep 2021 - Midwest Expansion)

#301 Post by MechoGecko » 06 Sep 2021 23:11

@Corner Hey there, sorry for the late reply on my part (been away from a computer doing work stuff). I could post the log here if you'd know how to get to it, I am not quite sure myself to be honest
Corner

#302 Post by Corner » 07 Sep 2021 15:30

@MechoGecho I'm just giving you a general guess mate. Your better off asking someone more knowledgeable than me. I would start by getting rid of all mods non-map related on a fresh profile, and add from there, checking for errors and warnings.
Lol_1972

#303 Post by Lol_1972 » 07 Sep 2021 23:27

Just tried out the new C2C, works on the Nth America combo as long as you drop out Mid West and Montana, both give broken roads in Wyoming.
Gameable17

#304 Post by Gameable17 » 11 Sep 2021 22:45

I could use a hand, it seems there is a border crossing between California and Mexico that isn't connected, I am not sure which mod is causing this.

my load order is as follows:
Reforma & Promods Background FIX v.2
SCS Map Improvements - Bellingham heights FIX for ProMods
SCS Map Improvements - Base
SCS Map Improvements - Bellingham heights
ProMods Canada Definition Package (v1.0.2)
ProMods Canada Map Package (v1.0.2)
ProMods Canada Models Package (v1.0.2)
ProMods Canada Assets Package (v1.0.2)
Grand Canyon Rebuild (v1.3)
US 24 Extension V1.4
SCS Map Improvements - Unhiding Some Hidden Roads
Project Better Arizona 0.1 for Reforma Map
MUO_Reforma Traffic Compatibility
MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch v1.3
Reforma 2.1.8.2
Minor Urban Overhaul V13

As you can see it is *mostly* following this post, just missing most C2C things and other random mods because I am not too fond of them/too bulky, and it replaces Light Urban Overhaul with Minor Urban Overhaul, so I don't quite get what could be causing the problem

Here is a link to an imgur post showing the area on a map: https://imgur.com/a/k3YU9gf
Lol_1972

#305 Post by Lol_1972 » 11 Sep 2021 23:40

Gameable17 wrote: 11 Sep 2021 22:45 I could use a hand, it seems there is a border crossing between California and Mexico that isn't connected, I am not sure which mod is causing this.

my load order is as follows:
US 24 Extension V1.4
SCS Map Improvements - Unhiding Some Hidden Roads
MUO_Reforma Traffic Compatibility
Reforma 2.1.8.2
Minor Urban Overhaul V13

As you can see it is *mostly* following this post, just missing most C2C things and other random mods because I am not too fond of them/too bulky, and it replaces Light Urban Overhaul with Minor Urban Overhaul, so I don't quite get what could be causing the problem

Here is a link to an imgur post showing the area on a map: https://imgur.com/a/k3YU9gf
I know the Unhiding hidden roads mod causes broken roads now. Try dropping that out and see, I don't use MUO so don't know if that could be the issue.
BlazingCreeperx

#306 Post by BlazingCreeperx » 11 Sep 2021 23:44

hidden roads should go beneath reforma now, hidden roads and reforma share sectors now with the california reskin but still works elsewhere. ideally a reforma compatible version would be made but for the sake of a few more bits of tarmac its not really worth it
Gameable17

#307 Post by Gameable17 » 12 Sep 2021 01:52

Ok, I moved UHR to be just above MUO and removed MUO_Reforma Traffic Compatibility and it fixed the problem, I am going to report a that bug in the proper thread, thanks for the help.

So for anyone looking to use Minor Road Improvements and not use C2C, feel free to give this load order a try, it seems to be problem free:
US 24 Extension V1.4
Reforma 2.1.8.2
Minor Urban Overhaul V13

Unrealated to the earlier issue, i seem to crash quite often at the Washington/Oregon state line/Vancouver area. anyone know if any of the above mods cause a crash there?
Edit: Unhiding Hidden Roads causes that crash, wow, quite odd. will report it to the dev and remove it from the above list
Vinnie Terranova

#308 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 12 Sep 2021 12:54

Guys and Girls, due to a problem with my computer (motherboard is likely broken), I'm not able to play ATS/ETS2 for a while. I expect to be back in a couple of days. I might check the SCS forum from time to time via my laptop, but don't expect me to post a lot.

I hope that there won't be a lot of trouble with load orders. But I know that I'm not the only one who know something about load orders. So, in the meantime please help each other. I hope to be back soon!
Liggy66

#309 Post by Liggy66 » 13 Sep 2021 02:37

Guys, I think I'm having a load order problem. The 80 in California between San Francisco and Sacramento is completely separated before the interchange near Sacramento. The road is not just broken, but it is curved away from the two ends. I know this usually relates to a map load order problem. I have tried various combinations as well as the recommended load orders and the broken road remains. I believe that there is only Reforma and the MUO maps that inhabit this area? Has anyone else seen this? I don't know if it is a new problem, but I only noticed it with the latest updates for both maps. The current order for my maps is listed below:

Pro Mods Canada
MUO Reforma Compatabillity Patch 1.3
Reforma C2C Patch V8
Montana
C2C
Grand Canyon Rebuild
Reforma Beta 7G
Reforma 2.1.8.2
MUO V1.3

All the maps are the latest versions since Wyoming has been released. Like I said, I have tried a variety of combinations without fixing the separated 80. I suspect it is a Reforma issue? Any suggestions welcome?
Gameable17

#310 Post by Gameable17 » 13 Sep 2021 03:02

Liggy66 the order for those sets of mods should be:
Promods Canada
Reforma C2C Patch
Montana
C2C
Grand Canyon Rebuild
MUO/Reforma Compatibility
Reforma Beta
Reforma
MUO

That should fix your problems, if not send some pictures of what the problem is