ATS (Steam version only):
ATS 220.127.116.11s/5s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/M9ZQP6jM (Created by Fliptop72)
ATS 18.104.22.168s/11s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/h91XU6i1
ATS 22.214.171.124s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/qvgpkckn
ATS 126.96.36.199s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/xuy5bCqq
ATS 188.8.131.52s/1.1s/1.4s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/nfEjkFE4
ATS 184.108.40.206s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/YJvaACc0
ATS 220.127.116.11s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/CFN7veEe
ATS 18.104.22.168s/20s, 32-bit and 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/W9q9aM4Z
To apply game update files to ACC:
- Click on the link in the list above next to the version of the game that you have.
- Click on the "Download" button on the pastebin page.
- If your browser asks you how you want to open the file then select to save the file.
- If your browser asks where on your computer you want to save the file, select your desired location and change the extension of the filename from ".txt" to ".ini" (you can also change this filename after the file has been saved to your computer).
- Open your ACC application, click the "Settings..." button, then click the "Update Games data..." button, then click the "Load update file..." button.
- In the open file window navigate your filesystem to find the ACC games update file that you just downloaded, select it and click the "Open" button.
- Assuming you never applied this update file before, the entries found in the update file will automatically be checkmarked in the list so you can just click the "Make Update" button.
- After clicking "OK", close the "Game data update" window and close the "Settings" window.
- ACC is now ready to play with your game!
All ACC game update files that I have ever published can be found on my pastebin page: https://pastebin.com/u/Josh0. The title of each paste indicates the game version of that update. Note: there may be a few non-ACC files in my pastebin, and also some ACC files that were not created by myself.