Freightliner_FLD_1.40

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Teslacaptain37

Re: Freightliner_FLD_1.40

#51 Post by Teslacaptain37 » 11 May 2021 16:48

montiu wrote: 11 May 2021 02:14
Teslacaptain37 wrote: 10 May 2021 17:09 I downloaded the most went into ats and I activated the mod in mod manager and I went into the game and the fld wasn't in the delars or in the mod dealers so I go back into my files after I leave the game and it's under American truck Sim and under mod so I go back in the game and it is still not in any dealers.
You need to unpack the zip file. Open the zip file, inside is the .scs file you need to put into your mod folder. I think that is your problem.
ok
Oxferd_Gaming

#52 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 12 May 2021 19:07

btw just to say but I clicked on the link and it came up as a error....
I also checked in steam and it seems like it was taken down? I'm guessing because it was taken down due to people stealing his mod and then reuploading it to third party sites without his permission...
I there I'm glad to meet you! Feel free to visit any of my links down below! :D
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
My mods I've been working on for ATS
Discord - 0xferd#7939
jarryed

#53 Post by jarryed » 13 May 2021 11:42

Lucasi gave us warning that the truck would be removed from the workshop once 1.40 went live for everyone.

Truck is now included with this fix.

Rumor has it that Harven is redoing the mod. No idea if that is fact or fiction.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
Oxferd_Gaming

#54 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 14 May 2021 17:49

jarryed wrote: 13 May 2021 11:42 Lucasi gave us warning that the truck would be removed from the workshop once 1.40 went live for everyone.

Truck is now included with this fix.

Rumor has it that Harven is redoing the mod. No idea if that is fact or fiction.
I missed driving the FLD since you did say that it is included in this fix I will go try to see if it works... But it should :)
Ah ok thanks for the heads up I thought that Lucasi removed it from the workshop because of him growing tired of people stealing his work... :(
Often that is true with steam workshop items that are ATS related do usually get stolen a lot and then usually uploaded to third party sites...
Personally for me I hate that people are doing that... It's kinda sad... Even tho it is sorta wrong to do... Stealing something that isn't your isn't right...
Anyways Thanks for the heads up! Greatly appreciated... :D
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#55 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 16 May 2021 20:21

@Kororuz
I here's a video on my Freightliner FLD with using this patch for 1.40!
Hope you enjoy! :D
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
u2020bullet

#56 Post by u2020bullet » 04 Jun 2021 18:01

Does this still work? Never used mods in this game, so really don't wanna be learning on one that might not work.
Digital X

#57 Post by Digital X » 04 Jun 2021 18:14

Yes this works, there is a link for 1.40 in the first post.

Here's some screenshots.

Exterior view: https://i.imgur.com/WY4Ftye.jpg

Interior view: https://i.imgur.com/wTKyojW.jpg
Outlaw Transport

#58 Post by Outlaw Transport » 04 Jun 2021 18:17

eeldavidgt wrote: 10 May 2021 17:54 @Kororuz It is the first time I comment on this forum. And the ATS community is grateful for your work updating this great truck. In fact, prior to version 1.37, this had some great sounds (and apparently these were also on the International 9800). I created a sound correction mod with all the original effects and engine sounds from the old mods, but only applied for the International 9800, converted to Fmod. I know it's not a great job but I did what I could to give again more realism in terms of sounds. If you want you could use the files from that mod and adapt them to the Freightliner FLD; that would be great. (sorry for my bad translation, I don't speak English)
Would you mind sharing that mod? The fantastic original sounds from this mod is what I missed the most.
eeldavidgt

#59 Post by eeldavidgt » 06 Jun 2021 22:15

unbiasedox wrote: 04 Jun 2021 18:17
eeldavidgt wrote: 10 May 2021 17:54 @Kororuz It is the first time I comment on this forum. And the ATS community is grateful for your work updating this great truck. In fact, prior to version 1.37, this had some great sounds (and apparently these were also on the International 9800). I created a sound correction mod with all the original effects and engine sounds from the old mods, but only applied for the International 9800, converted to Fmod. I know it's not a great job but I did what I could to give again more realism in terms of sounds. If you want you could use the files from that mod and adapt them to the Freightliner FLD; that would be great. (sorry for my bad translation, I don't speak English)
Would you mind sharing that mod? The fantastic original sounds from this mod is what I missed the most.
Of course, this is the link:
https://sharemods.com/fezcxfascg6p/Inte ... x.rar.html

These days I am working to fine tune the audios of the engines but I will upload a new link on the sound correction for the International 9800.
NemesysTrans

#60 Post by NemesysTrans » 01 Aug 2021 20:30

OK, I'm confused with the multiple files to download and the comments. What do I need to get this truck working in 1.40? The original link on Steam doesn't work anymore as someone already pointed out...

Return to “Trucks”