i believe this is a crucial piece for a game calling itself American Truck Simulator.
This is my attempt at creating something that for once, would resemble the real truck.
- All 4 essential cabs (90", 90" Aerodne, 112", and 112" Aerodyne)
- All the fairings and wind deflectors based on factory options.
- Factory paint schemes.
- Matching interiors. But, slightly simplified compared to real life, because I'm not RTA, nor Steve Roache.
Get the mod:
ATS Workshop (For game versions 1.35-1.40)
ETS-2 Workshop (For game versions 1.35-1.39)
ATS 1.40 - sharemods
1.1 change notes:
- Replaced models for all cab exteriors, aero-kits, visors, plastic bumper, sideskirts. Basically, rebuilt half the mod.
- New accessories: bug screen, winterfronts and tank-end covers.
- Added non-painted plastic bumper & sideskirt variant.
- New chassis variant with 2 tanks per side, minor edits for all other chassis.
- Removed cab suspension. Long story short, this means there's no longer a need for a custom license plate.
- Added collision for the ladders. (None for the Euro ladder)
1.2 change notes:
- added 2 marker light add-ons
- Re-textured grille, exhausts & air ducts.
- Replaced sounds with SCS W900 sounds, for 1.37 compatibility.
1.2.1 change notes:
- 1.39 compatibility
============ extras ===========
Skin templates - template_k100e_of.zip - 15.4 MB
UV1 --> alternate_uvset: false
UV2 --> alternate_uvset: true
Fake plate, for custom editing:
K100_fake_plate_EU.scs (25 KB)
K100_fake_plate_USA.scs (89 KB)
each works for both games. Open mod with Winrar, Edit "plate" images with Paint.Net, and save it in DXT1 format.
Change speedometer to KMH or to MPH:
K100_speedometer_KMH.scs (1.4 MB) (for 1.36)
K100_speedometer_MPH.scs (1.4 MB) (for 1.36)
============ Credits! ===========
SCS - chassis models, lights, sounds.
Harven - Engine model
Kriechbaum - Sounds in previous versions
Overfloater - K100 models
Last edited by overfloater on 31 Mar 2021 09:28, edited 79 times in total.
This looks like a quality mod. I've been watching your little hint posts and shots in the Show Your Truck thread. I didn't want to ask anything because if you're at all human, getting bombarded with IS IT DONE YET comments is the last thing you're looking forward to.
I think your preview video deserves a comment. No mucking around, just gets into it and all over in 2 minutes. That's one of the best preview videos I've seen. Well done (and the model looks great as well).
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Awesome! Getting this right away, was gonna sleep but I have to try this one out first!
PC: AMD Ryzen R5 3600X, 32 gb HyperX Fury RGB 3200 Mhz, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, Gigabyte 2060 Super, 2x LG 27GL650B-F 144 Hz 1 x ASUS 24" 60 hz 3x1080p, G29 H-Shifter
Wowwww!!! This is amazing, I've been relentlessly waiting for a new Top-Notch Cabover to be Made & Released... If you want to do some more, Please PM me... I have like 5-6 Cabover models I want someone to put in-game & Some Conventionals that are not for sale anywhere Privately made!!! But I got Permission from the author to have them In-gamed & Released.
I just have to thank you for the incredible work! You made me have an incredible feeling when I was only 5 years old and playing 18 WOS Haulin. I barely understood how things worked out at the time about trucks but loved that simple game that fed my evenings.
AND.. proper SCS bg playing.. none of that techno, whizzbang, doof doof nonsense.
I was downloading this mod before the video ended.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts.. do.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: overfloater and 8 guests