Freightliner 122SD/SBA

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
bigjoe

Freightliner 122SD/SBA

#1 Post by bigjoe » 25 May 2020 18:53

V1.0 outdated info
Works with the following addons:

Kriechbaum Soundpack (make sure to use the adaption pack included)
Robinicus Soundpack
SCS Sounds
SISL Addons (MAKE SURE TO HAVE THIS INSTALLED IF USING THE INTERIOR ADDONS OR IT WILL CTD)
BigT Beacons (make sure to use the adaption pack included)
Boremen LED Lights (make sure to use the adaption pack included)
==================================================================================================================================================
Credits:
- Corby
- Rig N Roll (original Coronado model)
- Mado
- Corey K.
- Dmitry68, Nekit73rus, Stas556
- Willie M.
- BSA, Viper2, Hute, Cedric, Classick (Parts)
- Eduardo
- Big Joe

A special thanks to Jacob Martin for 2 of the skins included with this truck!
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

𝗩𝟭.𝟮 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

V1.2 update:
Lightmasks fixed
Light nodes fixed
Glass tint and reflection adjusted
Mirrors fixed and hood mirrors functional
Front wheel nodes adjusted inward

Template is now included and no password is needed. Everyone PLEASE be sure to read look at the order.png and make sure you read the adaption info. Make sure you put both parts in!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/unikjyvs ... 2.rar/file

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOPzLkyS3_g[/youtube]

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

V2.0 UPDATE

Version 2.0 is live on my itch.io and is free. The truck is completely reworked from version 1.0 and has many improvements to the 3d model, interior, and chassis options. It does have limited interior node options but the GPS, SCS, and SISL addons will be added soon! The templates are included with the mod.

https://bigjoegaming.itch.io/freightliner-sd-pack

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Last edited by bigjoe on 05 Aug 2023 02:23, edited 7 times in total.
paulofenoll

Re: Freightliner Coronado 132SD/122SD

#2 Post by paulofenoll » 25 May 2020 19:26

Beautiful truck !! A great job..
My passion, the American Trucks ..
gandalf7472000

#3 Post by gandalf7472000 » 25 May 2020 19:34

It looks beautiful, will be a nice addition to the games
There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question.

Carl Sagan
InTranced

#4 Post by InTranced » 25 May 2020 20:00

Very neat! I just downloaded @BK Vissers's patch for dmitry's current Coronado, I'd love to see BK's thoughts on this.

Multiple cabs, and wheelbases as well will certainly make this truck a fair continuation of the old Coronado.

A few questions:

SiSl compatibility?
Are there other front end/headlight configurations (To look more like Dmitry's Coronado/older lights)
Will there be older and newer interior options in the cab?
Sounds and engine pack compatibility?

This along with the FLC and Century class being made will be great for us Freightliner enthusiasts, I think Frieghtliner has some of my favorite styling in all their trucks, and it's unfortunate that SCS hasn't added any of their trucks to the game, now if only someone could make the older gen Cascadia for 1.37....
BK Vissers

#5 Post by BK Vissers » 25 May 2020 20:29

Is this a rework of Stas556/Dmitry68’s Coronado?
bigjoe

#6 Post by bigjoe » 25 May 2020 21:16

InTranced wrote: 25 May 2020 20:00 Very neat! I just downloaded @BK Vissers's patch for dmitry's current Coronado, I'd love to see BK's thoughts on this.

Multiple cabs, and wheelbases as well will certainly make this truck a fair continuation of the old Coronado.

A few questions:

SiSl compatibility?
Are there other front end/headlight configurations (To look more like Dmitry's Coronado/older lights)
Will there be older and newer interior options in the cab?
Sounds and engine pack compatibility?

This along with the FLC and Century class being made will be great for us Freightliner enthusiasts, I think Frieghtliner has some of my favorite styling in all their trucks, and it's unfortunate that SCS hasn't added any of their trucks to the game, now if only someone could make the older gen Cascadia for 1.37....
This will be only the 2nd generation style so it'll only have the new style lights, cab, and interior. SISL compatibility will come in the future.

As far as sounds, I'm going to compare what comes with these irl and see if I can find a decent set of sounds in game already.

@BK Vissers this is a rework of Corey K's Coronado yes, which is the one Stas converted. I originally ingamed this truck back in 18 WoS Haulin'. Once I'm finished with the interior, the only thing it'll utilize from his conversion is the high rise cab and frame. I figured it would be a good base to start from.
InTranced

#7 Post by InTranced » 25 May 2020 21:41

bigjoe wrote: 25 May 2020 21:16 This will be only the 2nd generation style so it'll only have the new style lights, cab, and interior. SISL compatibility will come in the future.

As far as sounds, I'm going to compare what comes with these irl and see if I can find a decent set of sounds in game already.
Still exciting, I have zero problems rocking both generations in my game. Do you have any idea of an ETA for a release?

Can't wait to put some miles on this!
howey

#8 Post by howey » 26 May 2020 00:50

Nice work, I have been wondering if their is a 122SD mod for awhile now and now my question is answered. The shots looks really nice. Will there be a 8x4 or 6 chassis? Also what engine options will there be? Kinda just hoping is will be the standard DD15/16 and X15 Cummins factory options.

Anyway be keeping a eye on this thread.
Slash1067

#9 Post by Slash1067 » 26 May 2020 04:44

It looks amazing but all this chrome parts looks awfully :(
Polyus

#10 Post by Polyus » 26 May 2020 05:47

This is really nice work, dude!

Return to “Trucks”