Freightliner 122SD/SBA

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Optional Features

Re: Freightliner Coronado 132SD/122SD

#231 Post by Optional Features » 06 Jun 2021 23:17

No issues with the dash lights, but the headlights are ridiculously bright for me.

[ external image ]

Otherwise, I absolutely love it!

[ external image ]
bigjoe

#232 Post by bigjoe » 07 Jun 2021 01:52

seriousmods wrote: 06 Jun 2021 23:17 No issues with the dash lights, but the headlights are ridiculously bright for me.

Otherwise, I absolutely love it!

I agree with you on that. I may make a small drop in download for those who want them dimmer. Thinking of using the Cascadia settings. I used a mod someone posted that updated the scs lights for the headlight.sii and I'm just not a fan of the brightness.

For those who already downloaded it, here is a file to make the headlights more dim. You can open it and drop it in the truck file if you want to have less .scs files. You can also opt to re-download the truck as a whole.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b0l4a8v3 ... s.scs/file

New low beam:
[ external image ]
New high beam:
[ external image ]

All future 1.40 downloads will have the updated file included.
JamesKirk

#233 Post by JamesKirk » 08 Jun 2021 14:44

It's an excellent mod. I took the liberty and made an optional mod to it including templates for quick jobs.
@bigjoe ======>>>> If you want to include these quick working jobs in your main mod in a future update feel free.

[ external image ]

https://sharemods.com/lt6efkr07dgz/__40 ... s.scs.html
Translated by Google Translate - sorry if any words become meaningless
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

Beatles - Hello, Goodbye
jarryed

#234 Post by jarryed » 09 Jun 2021 00:49

I checked this new update and I no longer see the fade out issue that I reported before. Seems it was the headlights that caused the issue.

Thanks for the fix!
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
AoD_Lexandro

#236 Post by AoD_Lexandro » 01 Jul 2021 21:53

Hey @bigjoe Wee problem with the mod.

00:00:47.780 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/material/ui/dashboard/corona/displayb.mat' in the read_only mode.
00:00:47.780 : <ERROR> [material] Can not open '/material/ui/dashboard/corona/displayb.mat'

I checked the mod directory but there no displayb in there only A and C
eeldavidgt

#237 Post by eeldavidgt » 06 Jul 2021 02:54

The mod looks worked with quality, although in the previous mod it used the engine sounds of the 1.36 and earlier that included it. Both I and some of the community miss those sounds, and I converted those sounds to the FMod system, so now I can enjoy those old sounds again. Could you add those engine sounds on this awesome truck, aside from Kriechbaum's in his add-on mod?

I have the sounds already made in FMod. (I do not speak English, the way I did it is through online translator, excuse me if you have not understood it somewhere)
bigjoe

#238 Post by bigjoe » 28 Jul 2021 01:25

JamesKirk wrote: 08 Jun 2021 14:44 It's an excellent mod. I took the liberty and made an optional mod to it including templates for quick jobs.
@bigjoe ======>>>> If you want to include these quick working jobs in your main mod in a future update feel free.

https://sharemods.com/lt6efkr07dgz/__40 ... s.scs.html
Downloaded and will be adding it in the future updates! Much appreciated man.
AoD_Lexandro wrote: 01 Jul 2021 21:53 Hey @bigjoe Wee problem with the mod.

00:00:47.780 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/material/ui/dashboard/corona/displayb.mat' in the read_only mode.
00:00:47.780 : <ERROR> [material] Can not open '/material/ui/dashboard/corona/displayb.mat'

I checked the mod directory but there no displayb in there only A and C
I'll have a look, is it affecting the truck in-game or just in the log? The interior is full of errors honestly as its outdated. I haven't had a chance to do any more work to it recently but my hope is to put a legit 122 interior into it and get rid of the older style.
eeldavidgt wrote: 06 Jul 2021 02:54 The mod looks worked with quality, although in the previous mod it used the engine sounds of the 1.36 and earlier that included it. Both I and some of the community miss those sounds, and I converted those sounds to the FMod system, so now I can enjoy those old sounds again. Could you add those engine sounds on this awesome truck, aside from Kriechbaum's in his add-on mod?

I have the sounds already made in FMod. (I do not speak English, the way I did it is through online translator, excuse me if you have not understood it somewhere)
Hi, I changed the engines up to try and realistically match what is available to the truck IRL. I'll see if I can make an add-on patch for those who want to add their own engines into the mod.

=======================================
I haven't really worked on this truck since the release due to time. I've already remodeled the hoods and have merged the truck onto the Cascadia frame to give it a better look. If I have any major updates to it, I'll be sure to post.
eeldavidgt

#239 Post by eeldavidgt » 11 Aug 2021 22:09

bigjoe wrote: 28 Jul 2021 01:25
eeldavidgt wrote: 06 Jul 2021 02:54 The mod looks worked with quality, although in the previous mod it used the engine sounds of the 1.36 and earlier that included it. Both I and some of the community miss those sounds, and I converted those sounds to the FMod system, so now I can enjoy those old sounds again. Could you add those engine sounds on this awesome truck, aside from Kriechbaum's in his add-on mod?

Hi, I changed the engines up to try and realistically match what is available to the truck IRL. I'll see if I can make an add-on patch for those who want to add their own engines into the mod.
In my opinion that would be fine, although it said that in Dmitry's mod (from the original mod), that is, the first part of the mod, the default sounds of the mod do not work because they are obsolete. I have the sound banks updated to the 1.41 of the DD60 Series, Cummins ISX and Caterpillar C15 engines, already converted from the audios of the old mod. Would it be possible to just add the banks and correct the sound definitions to make them work? And would there be a problem if I could pass them without any problem to add them?
WindyGhoul

#240 Post by WindyGhoul » 26 Aug 2021 07:35

Thankyou for the OUTSTANDING Freightliner my Friend,..has become one of my Main Tractors,...just wondering if you might make the model able to use the default SCS Beacons as Big T's beacons are currently not working properly in 1.41...I will not use Big T's excellent lights until they are updated as they look pretty crazy at the moment !. All I can see are greyed out nodes in the beacons at the moment. Il' send ye some Jelly Beans !! or beer haha

Return to “Trucks”