Freightliner 122SD/SBA

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Pooch.379

Re: Freightliner Coronado 132SD/122SD

#191 Post by Pooch.379 » 24 Dec 2020 05:31

This is gonna sound really dumb but I have been up for 42 hrs at this point of writing this post, but----

I keep getting asked for a password to extract. Is this a private mod?

Looks great btw from what I've seen on youtube eh.

It kind of hurts cause as a driver I hated Freight-shakers. LOL

- p o o c h.
AchUssGer

#192 Post by AchUssGer » 24 Dec 2020 08:54

Pooch.379 wrote: 24 Dec 2020 05:31 This is gonna sound really dumb but I have been up for 42 hrs at this point of writing this post, but----

I keep getting asked for a password to extract. Is this a private mod?

Looks great btw from what I've seen on youtube eh.

It kind of hurts cause as a driver I hated Freight-shakers. LOL

- p o o c h.
take a look from here: viewtopic.php?p=1472636#p1472636 ;)
I have four boys and currently four grandchildren .... how can I grow up with it ;)
bigjoe

#193 Post by bigjoe » 24 Dec 2020 16:26

Haha, no biggie man! As @AchUssGer mentioned, it's in the readme. I did it this way to people would read it as there are a few adaption packs and if some were installed but the actual mod they go to weren't, it would crash and I'd get a million messages about how my mod is crashing their game lol. Unfortunately, I didn't make it well known to read the readme so it backfired :lol:

As far as an ETS2 mod goes, I don't play ETS2 but if someone wants to port it over they can.

Taking a break from modding for the year. Will be back with a better truck soon enough! Hoping to get the smaller 58 inch sleepers done up soon.
Pooch.379

#194 Post by Pooch.379 » 24 Dec 2020 22:38

thanks you guys (bigjoe , AchUssGer)

I knew it would be something you've already pointed out but at that stage last night I was seeing blurred-double so hunting it down just seemed like a monumental chore. LOL

Again... thanks eh. Hope you both have a happy holiday/Merry Christmas.

- p o o c h.
parryjr99

#195 Post by parryjr99 » 25 Dec 2020 21:02

where do i find the readme? as soon as I download this it immediately asks me for a password. were is the readme text?
LeafeonGold

#196 Post by LeafeonGold » 26 Dec 2020 18:05

bigjoe wrote: 21 Dec 2020 00:55As far as the mirror issues you guys are facing, I'm not quite sure what the "ETS2" issue is. The truck base is originally by dmitry68 and uses his interior setup. The only difference in mine is updated wiper animations, window animations, and and minor edits to the interior to simulate the "midroof, midroof XT, etc" differences.

If you guys have issues, provide pictures or send me a message in private chat with more details on what the issues are. :geek:
To avoid the CTD you get in ETS2 by importing ATS trucks without editing the game_data.sii (which a lot of mods may overwrite) for the extra mirror, dmitry68 has the left hood mirror paired with the one on the side mirror. This unfortunately means that if the left side mirror is out of your view, that mirror doesn't update. My issue with the right mirror is that it's camera locator isn't facing the right way, meaning you can't see anything down the truck, and you get a stretched out view of the right hand shoulder.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

This was my view, and the only adjustment I made was setting the FOV to 65 degrees.
"Don't try extra hard to make your presence known, but make sure your absence is noticed."

Intel I7-4790K |//| EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW |//| 32GB RAM
Workshop |//| ATS Screens |//| ETS2 Screens
Digital X

#197 Post by Digital X » 26 Dec 2020 19:13

@parryjr99 I have successfully downloaded this truck mod and opened the .zip file, there is a readme inside with the password. I have had no prompt for one yet.

The file you are looking for in the .zip is "Open and README.txt"
ILovford

#198 Post by ILovford » 27 Dec 2020 20:20

Is anyone having problems with sound? When I start the truck up it has no engine noises. I've exited the game and opened it again. Yet it still doesn't work.
bigjoe

#199 Post by bigjoe » 27 Dec 2020 21:38

LeafeonGold wrote: 26 Dec 2020 18:05
bigjoe wrote: 21 Dec 2020 00:55As far as the mirror issues you guys are facing, I'm not quite sure what the "ETS2" issue is. The truck base is originally by dmitry68 and uses his interior setup. The only difference in mine is updated wiper animations, window animations, and and minor edits to the interior to simulate the "midroof, midroof XT, etc" differences.

If you guys have issues, provide pictures or send me a message in private chat with more details on what the issues are. :geek:
To avoid the CTD you get in ETS2 by importing ATS trucks without editing the game_data.sii (which a lot of mods may overwrite) for the extra mirror, dmitry68 has the left hood mirror paired with the one on the side mirror. This unfortunately means that if the left side mirror is out of your view, that mirror doesn't update. My issue with the right mirror is that it's camera locator isn't facing the right way, meaning you can't see anything down the truck, and you get a stretched out view of the right hand shoulder.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

This was my view, and the only adjustment I made was setting the FOV to 65 degrees.
Oooooooh

This makes much more sense. I'm pretty sure you can have 2 mirror spots on the main mirrors and still have the hood mirrors as its own spot. I'll have to look through how the SCS trucks are and note what the names and materials they are assigned to.
ILovford wrote: 27 Dec 2020 20:20 Is anyone having problems with sound? When I start the truck up it has no engine noises. I've exited the game and opened it again. Yet it still doesn't work.
Sounds like you have Kriechbaum's adaption scs installed without his sound pack installed. Please consult the Readme and load order. Your log will also tell you what your issue is.

Default sounds reference the Cascadia scs sounds so if you are having issues you're either in 1.38 or have the adaption incorrectly installed.
ILovford

#200 Post by ILovford » 29 Dec 2020 05:26

Thanks, bigjoe! That really helped.

Return to “Trucks”